With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New tri. Dress-Up Plushes and 20th Rubber Keychains Announced for Crane Games

New tri. Dress-Up Plushes and 20th Rubber Keychains Announced for Crane Games

More crane game prizes!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up we get two series of Digimon Adventure tri. Dress-Up Plushes. The familiar Digimon partners are all wearing a hat/hood that is themed as them being dressed up as one of their lower forms. They're all quite cute.

Series 1 features Gabumon, Piyomon, Gomamon, and Tailmon.
    Series 2 features Agumon, Palmon, Tentomon, and Patamon.

These are each roughly 4.5 inches tall and will show up April 27th. They're marked as Namco exclusive, so it appears you'll have to head to a Namco branded arcade to find these.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have two series of 20th Anniversary rubber keychains. The lines official name is simply Digital Monster Rubber Keychains. These all use V-Pet artwork in full color and cover a pretty wide range of Digimon that showed up in the original V-Pets. Plus they just look nice.

Series 1 features Botamon hatching from an egg, Agumon, Greymon, Tyranomon, Numemon with poop, MetalGreymon, Monzaemon, Patamon, Ogremon, and Etemon
    Series 2 features Gabumon, Kabuterimon, Garurumon, Angemon, Yukidarumon, SkullGreymon, Piyomon, Palmon, Leomon, and MetalTyranomon.

Each of these is roughly 2.3 inches and will show up April 12th. Like the plushes above, they're marked as Namco exclusive, so it appears you'll have to head to a Namco branded arcade to find them.

Some fantastic crane game prizes to try and nab in the leadup to tri. part 6.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    I need that Tailmon...

Well, those are kinda terrifying.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    They're cute. Lol at poop Numemon. That's the one I'd want

Need that tyrannomon keychain. Are these exclusive to japanese namco arcades or will ones in other countries have them?
    Last edited by Baldswine; 03-20-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Damn, being crane prizes is going to make those keychains so hard to get. I love dot art merch.

Those mini keychains are gonna be hard to grab lol

Did they skin another digimon to make the hats? These new plushes are really freaking me out.

Yeah, those plushes are... kinda disturbing in a way? Cute disturbing, but still. It's like they failed mid-digivolution.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    Omg lol this is awesome. I love Patamon and Tentomon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast