With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: April V-Jump- More ReArise Details, New CSA Digivice, and tri. Rubber Straps

April V-Jump- More ReArise Details, New CSA Digivice, and tri. Rubber Straps

We had a small taste earlier...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But now we have a bunch more from the April issue of V-Jump!

First up, just a basic tri. Part 6 teaser page showing off the new cover art, while also showing the resemblance to the train car art we got before tri. started.

The Blu-ray and DVD for tri. Part 6 is currently available to pre-order. (Normal versions are affiliate links)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD (Amazon Version)

Then next up, more tri.!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This page shows off Omegamon Merciful Mode (who we just got his name and good images of recently), along with teasing new products!

First, a new series of rubber straps. This set is called the 'Ultimate Level Complete Edition' and there will be 10 straps total. They'll be out in May and cost 300 yen each, random packed via gacha machines. We can see four of these new straps: Vikemon, Seraphimon, Holydramon, and Omegamon Merciful Mode.

Then they show us the 'Shining Digivice', which has blue line highlights like Merciful Mode. They wonder if it's related to the change in form...

They finish by teasing and showing off an upcoming CSA Shining Digivice! It's not mentioned, but the image is likely an early prototype. No further details on the new CSA Digivice for now, but they mention to stay tuned.

Update- We have the missing page.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It shows off the Taichi and Agumon art from the upcoming cafe, while also mentioning the dates for it. We also get mention of an upcoming Twitter campaign like Namco has done for tri. a few times before. They finish the namco section by showing off the sprite Digimon keychains and the plushies that we just saw.

The rest of the page is dedicated to the upcoming Diablomon Digivolving Spirits figure and Precious GEM MetalGarurumon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have a page with more ReArise info!

Erismon's Baby 2 stage is named Pusurimon. And we have a short profile for him: A Baby 2 level Lesser type Digimon with yellow spines growing from its back.

The story for the game is...

One day, the protagonist happens to realise that Pusurimon has been living inside their smartphone since who knows when. They begin to talk, gradually becoming friends through their conversations. The adventure begins with the appearance of Spiral...!

Pusurimon realised from the protagonist's smartphone just as the protagonist was in danger.

As you progress through the games story, you can stop and go raise your Digimon in Digitown if you the enemies are getting to strong.

There are 4 aspects to the game. We've gotten info about these before, but this appear to give us even more information:
    Adventure- Take on the crises that threaten the world with your partner Digimon Erismon, along with the help of your Tamer friends!
    Battle- A real time battle that can be up to 5 vs 5. There are special 'clashes' when you fight a giant Digimon.
    Raising- You can Feed Digimon or train them, raising their stats and powering them up.
    Interaction- You can interact with your Digimon in Digitown and raise their friendship level. Digimon can also play with eachother.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The last page we went over previously, but here is a quick overview, and detailing one extra thing...

It shows off Rudomon's Ultimate level, Pryweldramon/Bryweldramon, from the 20th Anniversary Pendulum.

We also get a quick look at the recent 2nd wave of the Capsule Mascot Collection, along with the lifesize tri. Agumon plush.

They finish off with a preview of special versions of Agumon and Gabumon in Linkz. These versions will be voiced by Chika Sakamoto and Mayumi Yamaguchi (their actors in Adventure, tri., etc.)

Thanks to garm for the translations

Update- Thanks to IxLOVExDigiMon for the updated images and Dimensao Digimon for the heads up.

Update- Added more translated ReArise details from garm. Also changed the name of Erismon's Baby 2 to Pusurimon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Nice, a new CSA. I missed out on the original release so I may have to pick this up.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    They know how to part me with my money...I'll likely be getting the new CSA Digivice lol.

Ain't got no mojo... ABattyResonator's Avatar
    So next month likely we will have to wait for names for the Champion and Ultimate of Erisumon?

Omg....cant wait to collect all mega form with the new collection set ^O^

Wonder if Meicoomon's mega will make it in...?

I come from the net
    Wow Erismon look fat but so much better in this artwork. I wonder what's going on with Linkz. Warp Evolve will be installed for easier path from Child skip to Ultimate in Linkz's new evolution methods? Or not?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Eris looks a lot more Digimon style in the new art work.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    It looks chubbier than its early drawings, we can't see its legs

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by AppliFang View Post
    Omg....cant wait to collect all mega form with the new collection set ^O^

Wonder if Meicoomon's mega will make it in...?
    I really doubt Meicoomon's mega will appear in the straps.

There are 10 straps in this collection. These should be the 8 mega evolutions, Omegamon and Omegamon Merciful Mode.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Yeah, it looks infinitely better here.

Also, there is a slight golden hue on the photo of the new Omnimon (probably just because of the way the photo was taken?) which makes him look a lot better too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast