With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Butter-Fly Preview Video, New Poster, and Omegamon Details!

Can I say I didn't really like the monochromatic color scheme of this Omegamon? Having both arms of the same color is really bugging like it did with Zwart and any of the black variant. And the katana look pretty bland without digicode carved on it.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    How merciful could a backwards sword be if his other hand has a giant cannon?
    It's a rubber bullet. A rubber bullet that is probably launched at hypersonic sonic speed but still a rubber bullet.
    Alternatively the cannon teleport people to afterlifedark zone.

Updated the news with a high resolution (and heavily compressed) English version of the poster.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    You know I always kind of wanted to see a more explicitly ‘holy’ version of Omegamon. I’ve always felt that the original design was kind of in this limbo between two ćsthetics: that of a holy knight, and that of a fused warrior of fire and frost, and given the simplicity of the older designs I felt that the two themes both felt a little watered down.

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    lul, Merciful Mode got the grey sword not being double edged again.
    That’s what makes him merciful kekeke.

I come from the net
    Omegamon Merciful Mode? It's like more of Omegamon Wing Zero Mode...

Hmm merciful. Maybe opposite of "All Delete" to spare?

I said we need more Angel types but not this Omegamon angel lol

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Wtf I was looking fanart of him on Twitter and I like him a lot more today for some reason. I think I just ODed on Omegamons. The Tri art style is kinda weird too. I remember I didn't care for Rageulmon until the Pendulum art was released a few weeks ago too.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=67788928
    Last edited by flintlock; 03-17-2018 at 10:15 PM.

...was I the only one who saw Merciful Mode and immediately thought, "Its the Gundam Wingmon!"

Hmm... "Merciful Mode" eh? The name's a little on the lame side. Would've preferred something cooler like "Saviour Mode" but no matter.

But the form itself looks very cool. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Hmm merciful. Maybe opposite of "All Delete" to spare?
    ya i thought that as well since all delete gave omega x the power to erase everything he using it on they could give omega mm an attack that prevent him from killing everything he using it on and since all delete unlocks the grey sword true potential maybe this atk will be able to unlock the garuru cannon true potential

Quote Originally Posted by safron13 View Post
    ...was I the only one who saw Merciful Mode and immediately thought, "Its the Gundam Wingmon!"
    no i saw at least 15 comments about that zero wing gundam

I've been waiting for so long for Omegamon to get a mode change and this finally comes to happen, I'm hyped af.
    Its design looks great, it is different to the other Omegamons. I love its white wings! I never liked Omegamon's cape tbh.
    As for the Butter-Fly preview video looks nice!

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzehiko View Post
    I've been waiting for so long for Omegamon to get a mode change and this finally comes to happen, I'm hyped af.
    Its design looks great, it is different to the other Omegamons. I love its white wings! I never liked Omegamon's cape tbh.
    As for the Butter-Fly preview video looks nice!
    Shocked to find out there are people who actually want mode changes. I always thought of them as something cheap the production companies do so that they don't have to come up with something original instead.
    I am not saying you are wrong, by the way. I am just honestly surprised, hadn't considered the possibility.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast