With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Butter-Fly Preview Video, New Poster, and Omegamon Details!

tri. Part 6 Butter-Fly Preview Video, New Poster, and Omegamon Details!

When it rains news it pours!

If the embed doesn't work, here is a direct link.

Our first preview of the new version of Butter-Fly that is sung by the cast, Ayumi Miyazaki, AiM, and Wada Kouji!

This new version of Butter-Fly will be the ending theme to Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 and features scenes from the first 5 parts.

The CD will be released on May 2nd and there will be 2 versions:
    A normal edition for 741 yen.
    A first print limited edition for 1,481 yen. The limited edition will include a paper jacket and a mini pin-up poster of the art from the jacket.

Pre-Orders are available at CDJapan (affiliate links.)
    tri. Part 6 ED CD (Normal)
    tri. Part 6 ED CD (First Print Limited Edition)

More information about this new version of Butter-Fly can be found in a prior news thread.

In addition, Toei has pulled a bit of a fast one...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With a NEW theatrical poster for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6, showing all the kids with their digivices held high and shining, along with the new version of Omegamon!

And we get a bit more for this new Digimon from Part 6...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Omegamon Merciful Mode

This new version of Omegamon features wings, a bright color scheme, and a few other design tweaks. Merciful Mode was first revealed, unnamed, in the most recent tri. Part 6 trailer.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Our Future will be out May 5th in Japan

It will also be in US theaters dubbed in English on September 20th and tickets are available now.

Spoiler tags aren't needed to discuss anything that shows up in the trailer.

Update- Toei put up an English poster.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The poster is much higher resolution than the Japanese version, but has quite a bit of compression. Despite the compression you still get quite a bit more detail though, so it's definitely worth looking at.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Omegamon "Mercyful" Mode? Is that its official name??

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Surely it should be "Merciful"

The picture makes me think everyone has fused together

I do like the combined song
    Last edited by Muur; 03-16-2018 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Omegamon "Mercyful" Mode? Is that its official name??
    I've tweaked it to Merciful for now, I typoed when I wrote it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Wooooow! That Butter-Fly cover actually got me teary-eyed. And that poster of the kids in front of Merciful Mode is beautiful! And does Meiko's Digivice shining like that means she finally gets a crest?!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Wooooow! That Butter-Fly cover actually got me teary-eyed. And that poster of the kids in front of Merciful Mode is beautiful! And does Meiko's Digivice shining like that means she finally gets a crest?!
    Crest of Darkness

OmegamonMM looked so skinny in that poster, reminds me of some mecha shows such as TTGL and the recent Darling in the FranXX. Second picture made his wings looked too small and a bit unproportional to rest of his body, unlike compared to let's say ImperialdramonPM. They should've give him 2 pair of wings instead so he could look like a butterfly and it could be a nice tribute to Wada Kouji & Part 6 Ed song.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Crest of Darkness
    Haha, that's what I've been thinking too. But what would that mean exactly in terms of her character development? Excited to find out either way~

Oh man, I thought it was just the angle in the trailer, but Omegamon Merciful Mode gets redesigned weapons after all! Sweet!

I'm going digital
    lul, Merciful Mode got the grey sword not being double edged again. It ends up like Chaosmon's Bantyo Blade

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast