With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Overview of Digimon in 20th Anniversary Pendulum

The first version gets ripped off when it comes to the Baby stages of their exclusive eggs, doesn't it? They get Choromon and Caprimon (same as Metal Empire) for one where the second version has the exclusive Botamon and Koromon in the same place, Mokumon and Petitmeramon (Nightmare Soldiers) where the second gets the exclusive Fufumon and Kyokyomon and finally Snowbotamon and Nyaromon (Virus Busters) where the second gets the exclusive Chicomon and Chibimon (not to mention Plotmon also appears in Virus Busters while Veemon is exclusive too). I suppose the last case is excusable considering Meicoomon having the same pre-evolutions as Tailmon is a pre-established thing and it is the only way to get them in the first version... but the the other two are kind of BS. Could they REALLY not reuse the sprites for, say, Zorumon and Pagumon for the first and Petitmon and Badydmon for the second(just two examples off the top of my head)?
    Last edited by King in Pink; 03-19-2018 at 02:22 AM.

Added Digimon you will face in Battle Mode to the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I hate when shit is enemy only. It's such a troll.

Especially since two of them are my Digiwaifus...

Would've been an interesting time to use Ciel, IMO.

Since we can copy digimon from Vpet 20th to pendulum 20th, then we can get r.tyranomon, omnimon as, and gracenovamon, right? As copymon that is

I'm a Maniac
    Maybe the Sistermons could be password Digimon?

Seeing Omegamon Alter S, Rustyranomon, and GraceNovamon makes me hope we can transfer the copymon from Vepet Ver20th.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234