With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ReArise Opening and Pre-Registration, Plus Character Profiles

ReArise Opening and Pre-Registration, Plus Character Profiles

Well that was a short wait...

After an image teaser just a day ago, Bandai has put up the intro for Digimon ReArise.

There are lots of fun elements to this teaser including showing various evolutions of the partners, including Erismon. We also get some story hints, along with seeing a few new characters.

Pre-registration has also begun. You can pre-register via email, Twitter, and Line.

Based on the number of pre-registrations there will be bonus items given to everyone:
    50,000: 20 DigiRubies, 1 DigiEgg
    100,000: Additional 20 DigiRubies, Portable Toiler decor
    150,000: Additional 30 DigiRubies, Punching Balloon decor (You can train your Digimon with it)
    200,000: Additional 30 DigiRubies, 5x Yellow Pansies, Assortment of helpful items (x30)

They also tease more things are planned.

Update- Onkei has pointed out a few additional details. There's no geolock, preregistering via Twitter is apparently just following the official Twitter account, and you can pre-register via all 3 methods if you want. So hopefully those pre-registration numbers get high.

Update- They've announced, along with a short clip of hatching a digiegg, that pre-registrations are above 50,000.

With the upcoming release of the theme song, the early release of the OP, and pre-registrations being opened, it seems the wait for the game from here on out will be quite short.

Here are more relevant details for Digimon ReArise that have shown up in prior articles.

The opening features the song The Future is Now by the band Straightener.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The CD is being released April 11th and can be pre-ordered from CDJapan (Affiliate link) for 1,000 yen:
    The Future is Now CD

Straightener put up a different version of the cover art on social media, both versions are included here as we aren't sure which is being used (perhaps one will be used on first prints?)

Additional details for the CD release can be found here.

Update- A small Twitter campaign.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thru March 23rd if you follow the Digimon ReArise Twitter account and retweet this tweet you get entered into a contest to win a shikishi signed by Straightener. Thanks to a few different people for sending this in.

Update- Yet another Twitter campaign!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Another easy one (but of course, Japan only.)

Thru the end of March 29th if you follow the Digimon ReArise Twitter account and retweet this tweet you get entered into a contest to win a 20th Anniversary Digimon Pendulum! They'll give one each to two different winners!

Bandai has also been releasing updated character profiles with clean artwork for characters from the game (many previously appeared here and here.) We're putting them all up here together and we will update with new ones as they are released and we have translations.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Erismon: A Digimon that appeared before the protagonist (player) as a result of a certain incident. It is pure and innocent, lacking knowledge of many things but full of curiosity. Taking the word 'partner' to heart, it teams up with you to fight an unknown enemy.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon: A Digimon who has a bit of a carefree side to it. It became friends with Erismon after fighting alongside it.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Takumi Hiiragi: A quiet 3rd year high school student, he seems to give off this air that makes it hard for others to approach him.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dorumon: It is earnest and straightforward, and strongly believes in doing what it can for Takumi's sake.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Michi Shinjou: A naive, innocent 2nd year high schooler. She and her partner Plotmon have perfectly matching paces.
    Plotmon: Michi's partner Digimon. It is very optimistic and can often be found conversing excitedly with Michi.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Keito Tamada: A shy and timid 1st year university student. When Elecmon appeared before him for the first time, he ran away in shock. What can we expect from him in the future...?
    Elecmon: It has a slightly spoilt personality, and has a habit of hiding behind Keito.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Mayu Kohinata: A considerate, kind-hearted 1st year studying at a vocational school. Her hobby is making sweets.
    Kudamon: A cultured, level-headed Digimon. It is great at taking care of others, and acts as a pillar of support for the gentle Mayu.

Update- They added a profile for Pusurimon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pusurimon, a Baby Digimon.
    A quadrupedal Lesser type Digimon with yellow spines growing from its back.
    It is always running around energetically; it occasionally stops in its tracks, but will fall asleep on the spot immediately after.
    It evolves into Erismon in the future!

The prior Digimon ReArise article can be found here.

Hey look... this is the 20,000th thread on WtW.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... ABattyResonator's Avatar
    So Champion AND Ultimate got revealed...

A bit disappointing. They look like shutmon with erismon coloring
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 03-15-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Pretty cool trailer. Cool to see Erismon's In Tranining, Champion and Ultimate forms. Reminds me of Zoroark.
    Last edited by Muur; 03-15-2018 at 08:56 PM.

We super saiyan 3 now!!! God I love Erismon's evolutions. We need more beast/monster-like digimon in this day and age where where machine and human-like digimon are everywhere.

Edit: I don't remember if I already said this in another thread but naming that other character Takumi is such an odd choice with Takumi already being the protag of cyber sleuth... They had to have known that, right?
    Last edited by LucasPSI; 03-15-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasPSI View Post
    We super saiyan 3 now!!! God I love Erismon's evolutions. We need more beast/monster-like digimon in this day and age where where machine and human-like digimon are everywhere.

Edit: I don't remember if I already said this in another thread but naming that other character Takumi is such an odd choice with Takumi already being the protag of cyber sleuth... They had to have known that, right?
    Next Order... but yeah, that's a second Takumi recently, lol.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Woot! Erismon's evos are a bit samey, but distinct enough for me to still love them!

That looked better than I expected it to. Looking forward to a global release now.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Erismon really is Sonic the Digimon, especially the Champion stage.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Erizmonís evolutions look really cool, Iím a sucker for beast digimon! The evolutions we saw for the other Digimon seemed kind of generic though. Maybe they will have interesting choices for their Ultimate stage, but only Elecmon -> Leomon -> Grappleomon looked even slightly unique. Oh well.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast