2 Digimon Instead of 1 in Next Order

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I myself am not a fan of having to raise 2 digimon. I'd prefer to just raise 1. I would rather give 1 digimon all my time and attention then have to worry about a 2nd. What does everybody think?

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Initially I agreed, and to some extent, I still do prefer having one. But I've grown very accustomed to having two, so I'm cool either way.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would probably prefer one, but I do like that two allows you to still do DNA. and at least it means you can raise more dudes, double the dudes than if you only had one. so thats nice

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are some perks to having 2 but the positives of having 1 outweigh the positives of having 2 but thats just me. I much prefer a digimon world 1 type of game.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dont mind either way but I did like re digitize on my ..........phone would have liked it more on an actual system though, have not played world 1 but dont care to play it, I overall prefer world next order.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You should give digimon world 1 a go it was 1 of if not the best digimon game ever made.

Last edited:

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
during my first run i found very difficult to raise two partners,since i was accostumed to Digimon world for psx. But after sometime i manage to raise them. My final party was Susanoomon and Chaosmon. But the real pain in the ass (if you want to complete the game and get the platinum trophy) are the colosseum battle with the restriction. Oh god they are sooo annoying: you need to raise different type of digimon every time and get them to at lest 4k/5k stats; and in some cases you need to raise them even more...

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some good digimon for you last party. Yeah I didn't go near the platinum i honestly didn't enjoy the game enough to want the platinum. I felt to many things were missing. Yeah it seems they set the bar very high for some colosseum battles. I had real trouble with the whole stat thing the inheritance thing made no sense to me. I would train my digimon then grind with the seadramon then the orange wargrowlmons get the stats quite high but then my digimon would die and i inherited basically nothing I lost motivation because of that. I still don't know to this day how the inheritance works.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah it's a shame that they lost all the stat, but you know that you can increase the life span of the digimon? you just need to eat the seraphimon and renamon food wich increase life, and speack to Crusadermon in the dimension(wich grant you another day of life span). The real problem is the colosseum, since you need to re beuilt you party and so you need tos tart over again... :( if only they add some function to speed up the process for who complete everything and get prosperity to 200...

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah i increased the life a few times but when they weren't inheriting stats I thought there's really no point in make my mega stronger if my next gen weren't gaining some stats. I didn't do much of the colosseum stuff at all to be honest I passed the game but that was it. I don't remember my prosperity wasn't 200 though. I feel as if i just needed to care for 1 digimon instead if 2 i would have been more into it how much game time did it take to get the platinum?

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well it all depends on how lucky you are, because finding all cards is a real pain... but in my case near 130/150 can't remember well. For cards you need to find a farming route and i go from Mod cape to the village again again and again XD . Let us hope that Survive won't be so tedius !!!:D . But i'm sure it won't since it will be a Visual novel with some Fire emblem feature like the strategic CS

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah i increased the life a few times but when they weren't inheriting stats I thought there's really no point in make my mega stronger if my next gen weren't gaining some stats. I didn't do much of the colosseum stuff at all to be honest I passed the game but that was it. I don't remember my prosperity wasn't 200 though. I feel as if i just needed to care for 1 digimon instead if 2 i would have been more into it how much game time did it take to get the platinum?
inherit doesn't mean they die and keep all their stats. That's not how the game works. It means they have slightly higher stats when they're reborn each time. At one point I had babies being born that already meet the requirements to get to mega.

did you get the inheritance tamer skills? Those make your babies inherit more stats (so they have higher stats upon rebirth)

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think survive will be like that. But I do hope there's a bit of a grind. But nothing like next order you had to grind way to much in that. Another reason i didn't really enjoy it. Survive looks great let's hope it is great im really excited for it. Getting harder by the day to wait for it lol.

Last edited:

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
inherit doesn't mean they die and keep all their stats. That's not how the game works. It means they have slightly higher stats when they're reborn each time. At one point I had babies being born that already meet the requirements to get to mega.

did you get the inheritance tamer skills? Those make your babies inherit more stats (so they have higher stats upon rebirth)
Yeah I know that but I never got to the stage where my new gen would have enough stats for a mega at the beginning i had all the tamer skills that had to do with inheritance but I still didn't notice a difference.