1st Ghost Game Trailer

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope there is no Evo sequences at all and they should keep the quick paced Evo of the irrelevant characters from 2020

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope there is no Evo sequences at all and they should keep the quick paced Evo of the irrelevant characters from 2020
There’s cgi in the trailer that’s almost certainly from an evo sequence.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did I forget this? Anyway, it looks interesting. Can't wait to see how it goes. Hope it's good.

educhavez

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope there is evo sequences for all characters, not just the most importants.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's trio Main Characters like Tamers, I'm sure all three of them will get the evo sequences.
It's part of the fun of Digimon anime.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Or it could end up going Xros War Flashy Sentai Posing evolution style.... Mixed with Appmon. I fear...

But I don't think they are going to release the next trailer revealing evo... Maybe some bits of Last Kizuna trailer that spoiled Bond forms?

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks creepy AF! Definitely getting a bit of Young Hunters vibe here. With Survive and Ghost Game, it seems like Digimon is finally going in a more adult direction. I'm a BIG fan of them bringing more horror into the mix.

Can't wait till this comes out.

WoolishlyGrim

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would definitely like full, personalised evolution sequences for everyone. Given that Adventure:, Appmon, and Xros Wars all didn't really have that, I don't know how likely it'll be, but I can dream.

TheImpster

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it seems like Digimon is finally going in a more adult direction
The anime series? Nah. It looks like it's going to aim for the same crowd as most Digimon series do, while the movies are for adults. People forget that there's genuine horror stuff for kids, such as are you afraid of the dark, Gegege no Kitaro or goosebumps.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The anime series? Nah. It looks like it's going to aim for the same crowd as most Digimon series do, while the movies are for adults. People forget that there's genuine horror stuff for kids, such as are you afraid of the dark, Gegege no Kitaro or goosebumps.
All we see in the trailer is some guy getting aged up. Pretty sure I've seen a kids show do that at least once before. Hardly "adult". The guy'll likely be fine at the end too.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All we see in the trailer is some guy getting aged up. Pretty sure I've seen a kids show do that at least once before. Hardly "adult". The guy'll likely be fine at the end too.

The persona 4 anime had a bad guy age half the cast. It was used as a joke where the now 90 year olds forgot how to activate their powers. Then they got cured and kicked the villains ass. Something similar prob happens here. Hiro is now 90 and complains his back hurts, asks if anyone wants to play bingo, then poops his pants. Then gammamon evolves to champion, kills clockmon, then hiro reverts to 13.

TheImpster

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I... Don't think you read my comment properly. My entire point was that even WITH the horror elements the anime is most likely going to be directed towards children. Even if the guy doesn't end up being ok. Kitaro had lots of downers, like the episode about the black company, and it was directed at children.

The persona 4 anime had a bad guy age half the cast. It was used as a joke where the now 90 year olds forgot how to activate their powers. Then they got cured and kicked the villains ass. Something similar prob happens here. Hiro is now 90 and complains his back hurts, asks if anyone wants to play bingo, then poops his pants. Then gammamon evolves to champion, kills clockmon, then hiro reverts to 13.
See above