1st Ghost Game Trailer

Taichi-Mon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it can be better than any digimon animes, but people really have a low expectation and just hope it'll better than 2020 lol

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay I love this look! Beyond excited for this

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow awesome trailer, they it feel like Yokai Watch only with Digimon.

I get the feeling this will be the best Digimon anime I’ve ever seen.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am sure this time is the first we will see mummymon use his necromancy skill, I also am 90% sure we will see digimon like anubimon and Pharaohmon (yes i know we seen them in xros war but that doesn't count).
I hope Zombiemon can finally debut.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is that Clockmon draining a human or something and Gammamon sure is adorable in this.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is about what I was expecting from the way they were talking about it. Looks good.

Taichi-Mon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
its maybe impossible, but I hope they use a different background for each digivolution

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol It looks darker than Gegege no Kitaro

For reals though....didnt know they can make Clockmon look so scary

Imagine Mummymon, Youth stilling Babamon, Boogeymon, Piedmon, Dagomon, Wendigomon, etc.
Or even making cute digimon turn scary
*On the other hand it can make derpy looking digimon look cool?? hmmm haha

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, looks good. The cast weren't joking when they compared it to "Gegege no Kitaro".

Not a whole lot to go on, but that's not a bad thing since I would like to go in somewhat blind.

Gammablast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow! It looks amazing! Can't october arrive faster.

RyummaSama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like use of the more creepy aspects of Digimon (like all the artwork for the 90s Digimon are fairly disturbing) as well as not making it so grimdark edgey.

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice trailer.

Hoping the series is mainly horror/mystery and even if they reach Ultimate the premise doesn't become a tipical battle shonen.

Clockmon aging that poor guy... Is he going to die?

I wonder if they will make the episodes all about urban legends and cryptids. Will they go to the DW? From the poster of the other day, it seems the main bad guy is the one above the characters.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When it comes to judging things from their posters, I always go back to our first look at Xros Wars, when people thought Greymon was the villain and were complaining that there would only be one human character.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The animation in Ghost Game looks way better than I was expecting based on the first poster to be honest.

This kind of situation reminds me exactly when Xros Wars, Appmon, or Adventure 2020 were firstly teased, most people on the Internet super excited about the new series, many of them just based on the novelty at the time, but eventually most of them dropping the series for not being "Digimon enough". I hope this time around many casual and more Adventure-oriented fans may understand that Digimon is always evolving, and everything is as legit as what came before. I wish people may start to appreciate every Digimon series for what it is and avoid unfair statements based on their personal bias rather than more or less realistic facts. I am looking forward to this!

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This kind of situation reminds me exactly when Xros Wars, Appmon, or Adventure 2020 were firstly teased, most people on the Internet super excited about the new series, many of them just based on the novelty at the time, but eventually most of them dropping the series for not being "Digimon enough"
Appmon was Yokai Watch in the first half and traditional Digimon in the second half. The rebranding itself was probably a mistake as it was telling audiences that it wasn't Digimon and then turned into Digimon anyways.

Xros Wars is my favorite series but the evolutions (the highlight for most Digimon series) were so boring and repetitive (look, we stuck more crap onto Dorurumon) that it killed the fights for most people.

Adventure 2020 is genuinely bad in every way except for the fight direction. And even then it poops the bed a lot (looking at you, Nidhoggmon).

Digimon's quality is frankly all over the place, and they've got nobody to blame but themselves.

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Personally I like all the digimon anime seasons apart from adventure 02, appmon and adventure tri, those were the worse.

Adventure 2020 obviously dropped the ball with its story aspect (to be honest digimon anime never really delivered story wise) but it did everything else amazingly, the adventure, world, lore etc..

roysingh05

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am looking forward with this show. I have Gammamon Dim ordered. I am a fan of Digimon spinoff apparently...can I ask? I sorry if it's been mentioned but where can I watch it? Is it Crunchyroll?

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Remember that 2020’s first few episodes looked well animated, so let’s not automatically assume Ghost Game will be any different in the long run.
But given that we’ve got a smaller main cast this time, I wonder if that means all three partners will get full evo sequences. Hopefully they’ll spread the focus around better as well.