1st Ghost Game Trailer

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Airing after Digimon Adventure: episode 65, as previously mentioned, we have the first trailer for Ghost Game!

3 weeks to go!

Previous details for Ghost Game can be found here.

Ghost Game premieres on October 3rd in the same timeslot Digimon Adventure: airs in.

Attachments

• 「デジモンゴーストゲーム」第1弾PV (BQ).jpg
    「デジモンゴーストゲーム」第1弾PV (BQ).jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 13,660

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OMG 😲, that art, soooo beautiful I need it in my life

merlinsama

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clockmon as first opponent? neat

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a scary looking Clockmon that is.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Clockmon rapid aging looks pretty on par with Kitaros body horror~
This looks like itll be good
Also the CG in Gammamons evolution looks incredible, it was hard to even tell if it was CG!

PCmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, so it seems like they really are going with a "spooky" angle. I figured they meant "ghost" like a "ghost in the machine" sort of way, but the spooky vibes are blatant.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
7G? It's really in the future.

I love the artstyle of the enemy, Clockmon looks scary. Maybe all digimon in the poster will look scarier than their original artwork.

Louise

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gammamon is so cute in motion! And they really are playing into the horror elements. Can't wait.

TheImpster

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo, this looks awesome, both in terms of animation and in terms of writing. Hiro seems to be freaked out when seeing Gammamon, which already puts him above Taiki and 2020 Taichi in my book.

Looks like when they said horror they fucking meant it, Clockmon looks terrifying and that aging scene... Jesus Christ... Sure, this won't be Friday 13th or Nightmare on Elm street, but I could see this series being akin to the goosebumps books or kitaro

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo, this looks awesome, both in terms of animation and in terms of writing. Hiro seems to be freaked out when seeing Gammamon, which already puts him above Taiki and 2020 Taichi in my book.

Looks like when they said horror they fucking meant it, Clockmon looks terrifying and that aging scene... Jesus Christ... Sure, this won't be Friday 13th or Nightmare on Elm street, but I could see this series being akin to the goosebumps books or kitaro
The VAs have compared the series to GGGKitaro so its pretty obvious thats one of the key inspirations.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huge fan of how this is looking right now, thankfully we don't have too much longer to wait to see it.

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks pretty good.

I love the artstyle of the enemy, Clockmon looks scary. Maybe all digimon in the poster will look scarier than their original artwork.

Was there any indication it was set in the future?

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks pretty good.

Was there any indication it was set in the future?
The summary says it takes place in the near future.

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clockmon was always one of my fav adults, but here he looks even better!
Hope the entire series would be this creepy.

IndustrialPanic

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not a whole lot of new information that wasn't already know from yesterday's post, other than a look at the animation of course, but I gotta say, this made me a lot more hyped for Ghost Game!

That isn't to say I wasn't excited before but this little sneak peek got me hopeful for the direction of this season. They chose a horror theme and from the look of thing are actually stinking to it, and hey, the characters actually seem to have personalities again! Hiro is actually reacting to things instead of just taking everything in stoic stride like the Adventure: cast has. The art style is pretty strong too, just look at that Clokmon redesign! Like, is not drastic enough to be considered a unique variant like we had in Xros Wars (not that it's trying to be), but it shows that they are willing to take preexsinting digimon and take them in a new direction.

I would never have expected to actually feel intimitade by Clockmon before and yet here he looks like he could be the main antagonist of one of the previous seasons, yet apparently he's just the first episode baddy!

Definatly looking foward to Ghost Game more than ever now.

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am sure this time is the first we will see mummymon use his necromancy skill, I also am 90% sure we will see digimon like anubimon and Pharaohmon (yes i know we seen them in xros war but that doesn't count).

Taichi-Mon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
seishirou is a chuunibyou😂
clockmon kills people? damn
hiro huh.... idk what to expect from him. i'm looking forward for him anyway

for now, ruri is my favorite XD

Last edited:

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like a lot about this trailer! The atmosphere is nice and I have always been a big fan of Clockmon. I feel there isn't too much to say off of just this one trailer but I do really like the look of things so far

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa Clockmon is freaking so scary in his menacing appearance! This season didn't take Xros war approach! I'm so happy! It changed my mind completely. Decided to watch this for 100%! Unless if not...