With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ReArise OP Preview and Release Tease, Plus Character Profiles

ReArise OP Preview and Release Tease, Plus Character Profiles

The influx of ReArise updates has been pretty nice...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai has put up a single image preview of the games animated opening, showing off a screenshot of Erismon, along with what appears to be one of his baby forms.

They plan to release the intro to the game soon and want us to see how all the Digimon are animated in it. Makes you wonder just how long before the game will be out...

The opening will feature the song The Future is Now by the band Straightener.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The CD is being released April 11th and can be pre-ordered from CDJapan (Affiliate link) for 1,000 yen:
    The Future is Now CD

Additional details for the CD release can be found here.

Bandai has also been releasing updated character profiles with clean artwork for characters from the game (many previously appeared here and here.) We're putting them all up here together and we will update with new ones as they are released and we have translations.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Erismon: A Digimon that appeared before the protagonist (player) as a result of a certain incident. It is pure and innocent, lacking knowledge of many things but full of curiosity. Taking the word 'partner' to heart, it teams up with you to fight an unknown enemy.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon: A Digimon who has a bit of a carefree side to it. It became friends with Erismon after fighting alongside it.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Takumi Hiiragi: A quiet 3rd year high school student, he seems to give off this air that makes it hard for others to approach him.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dorumon: It is earnest and straightforward, and strongly believes in doing what it can for Takumi's sake.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Michi Shinjou: A naive, innocent 2nd year high schooler. She and her partner Plotmon have perfectly matching paces.
    Plotmon: Michi's partner Digimon. It is very optimistic and can often be found conversing excitedly with Michi.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Keito Tamada: A shy and timid 1st year university student. When Elecmon appeared before him for the first time, he ran away in shock. What can we expect from him in the future...?
    Elecmon: It has a slightly spoilt personality, and has a habit of hiding behind Keito.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Mayu Kohinata: A considerate, kind-hearted 1st year studying at a vocational school. Her hobby is making sweets.
    Kudamon: A cultured, level-headed Digimon. It is great at taking care of others, and acts as a pillar of support for the gentle Mayu.

We expect quite a bit more from ReArise soon.

Thanks to garm for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Banned
    Wow, I really love the cast of Digimon partners here. We donít get to see Digimon like Elecmon make appearances as partner like this all time. Iím really looking forward to this game. Iíd like to know more about Erismon though, looks super dope.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This looks a lot like a new anime!! I'm so hyped

Updated Mayu and Kudamon's profiles thanks to garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

finally another picture of erismon baby form it a shame erismon is hiding it a little but it still a great picture
    i really can't wait to see the opening of the game already
    and thank you garm for always giving us translations

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    This looks a lot like a new anime!! I'm so hyped
    ya all of the arts of the game are looking a lot like they are from an anime more then a game
    the game has anime art an opening song and a story it's like they are trying to make a full anime from this game

Huh, interesting that Takumi is the only one without Dorumon in the same pic as him.

Maybe hinting that he starts with Dorumon but can change out his partner?

Is Takumi going to be the player-character?

I come from the net
    I do like Erismon. And thanks for the character profiles. It really sounds interesting.

Damn, I wasn't expecting them to go all out like this just for a mobile game! That is, assuming this is just a mobile game and not, say, some new multimedia project or something.

Also, those fish eye perspective pics of the partners are ridiculously cute.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie View Post
    Is Takumi going to be the player-character?

Nah the PC gets Erismon and I dont think will have an actual appearance so will be an unseen protag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast