With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New tri. Part 6 Trailer Plus Theater List

Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel Add ShinZankuro on Steam Add ShinZankuro on DeviantArt
    It looks like a Paladin Mode version of Omegamon.

And the winds looks like the Imperialdramon same ones.

[Maybe Omegamon will obtain the power from the fallen digimons from 02 ... This would explain]

Taichi confirmed to be not dead. wow.

I guess what I'm looking forward to the most would be some nice scenes of Ordinemon unleashing the dark Dgimon creted from her feathers (and the Digimon still hanging around from part 5) on Tokyo and the partner Digimon having some nice fights at the non-ultimate level (so.. hopefully we get more than that spin kick from WereGarurumon).

Still baffled how overeager people seem to be to connect the dark ocean to literally every shot featuring water. From the sky looking exactly the same as it does in the rest in the rest of the trailer and Meiko's reaction being shot in a way that makes her seem to look up towards Ordinemon I'd still argue that it's likely that all those scenes take place in the same general location.

And at the end of the trailer we get... the most hopelessly boring Omegamon variant we got so far. Just adding wings and plastering blue stripes all over it is the kind of "redesign" I'm used to from bad fan-edits of sprites. I mean the colors could be all about symbolism but everything about it just feels so... tacked on.

I'm hyped about Devidramon though.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Omegamon Ultra Instinct is the hype y'all. And WereGarurumon just went full Bruce Lee! Ordinemon's attacks are looking to be similar to Apocalymon's. Aah! This trailer is driving me nuts! May can't come soon enough.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Taichi confirmed to be not dead. wow.I guess what I'm looking forward to the most would be some nice scenes of Ordinemon unleashing the dark Dgimon creted from her feathers (and the Digimon still hanging around from part 5) on Tokyo and the partner Digimon having some nice fights at the non-ultimate level (so.. hopefully we get more than that spin kick from WereGarurumon).Still baffled how overeager people seem to be to connect the dark ocean to literally every shot featuring water. From the sky looking exactly the same as it does in the rest in the rest of the trailer and Meiko's reaction being shot in a way that makes her seem to look up towards Ordinemon I'd still argue that it's likely that all those scenes take place in the same general location.And at the end of the trailer we get... the most hopelessly boring Omegamon variant we got so far. Just adding wings and plastering blue stripes all over it is the kind of "redesign" I'm used to from bad fan-edits of sprites. I mean the colors could be all about symbolism but everything about it just feels so... tacked on.I'm hyped about Devidramon though.
    yep that new omegamon looks like a devianart digimon, even one of my friend said that he can't believe that his fan art becomes real.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's fan art, but the new Omegamon really doesn't appeal to me either. Design-wise I find it underwhelming when compared to Alter-B and Alter-S and even ignoring them I can't find myself feeling excited about it.

I'll wait until the movie airs to give my final thoughts of course, but right now I don't care for it.

Oh wow May 5th is gonna be a busy day for me. Graduating college, going to my final track meet, going to see Infinity War, and moving out of my dorm all before I get a chance to watch this, which honestly is what I'm most excited for. Priorities.

The new Omegamon looks like a bland design to me but I'm still hyped for it. I'd imagine this is more like a power up in the same vein as Omegamon giving its power to Imperialdramon instead of a fusion
    Last edited by CoDL; 03-09-2018 at 09:04 AM.
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiysar Almond View Post
    This Omegamon also has green eyes (though seems a bit different from Agumon's and WarGreymon's), so is this their effort to say that ultimately, Omegamon is more Agumon/Greymon than Garurumon line?
    If colors are to be concerned, doesn't his body resemble those of garurumon line? So it can be like a redistribution of colors rather than going with a specific line.

However, this Omegamon is soooo cool. I really love this winged knight. The coolest character and the biggest surprise in tri. so far imo.

All the Gundam Wing Endless Waltz references and jokes have been done into the ground but Omegamon Wing Gundam Zero brought to mind this verse:

"Yuuki wo tsubasa ni shite" (Turn my Courage into Wings) funny the coincidence. It'd be interesting if it were intentional haha

Also, regarding the ocean we keep seeing...I don't think it is the Dark Ocean but that's also because I expect it to be cold (in colour choice, especially as that's a key trait of it), still, unmoving/stagnant. But who knows!
    Last edited by Shinraisei; 03-09-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinraisei View Post
    Also, regarding the ocean we keep seeing...I don't think it is the Dark Ocean but that's also because I expect it to be cold (in colour choice, especially as that's a key trait of it), still, unmoving/stagnant. But who knows!
    I don't think the Dark Ocean appears in the PV.

As it was mentioned, the sky in these scenes is exactly like all the other scenes, so this is probably only the ocean.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Man Japan really doesn't care about spoilers. It's like when they name episodes "Leomon dies!"

I just laughed when I saw that Omegamon because I can't believe there are so many now. They only recoloured him and gave him Tron lines, which is really dissapointing design wise after Alter S, Alter B and D and I feel like butterfly wings would have been more appropriate. Angel wings are so common at this point. We've had more creative wing design since Angemon's debut, and we just got Ordinemon's crazy assed design. It looks more like the character designers of Tri made at the last minute it instead of an actual design by Kenji Watanabe. I do love its colours at least.

I'm sure it'll be exciting to see though... Unless the animation is as stiff as the last episodes... Oh Toei...

No Omegamon will ever top Omekamon.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast