With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New tri. Part 6 Trailer Plus Theater List

what did just happened to omegamon? and how? was it rasielmon? why is he glowing blue?
    just when i thought tri can't surprise me too much anymore my mind just exploded

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    LOOL Now we oficially have Omegamon X7 Superior Mode. Aside that, I'm strangely hyped for Hikari being in the Dark Ocean, it makes me hopes for Dagomon & Demon appearing at some point...But more importantly, where the heck is Rasielmon? :/
    I'm not sure that's the Dark Ocean. It could be just the ocean.

At the end of Part 5, the ocean around Ordinemon looks dark, so it could the same.

Omegamon with wings? Maybe a jogress with either Angemon, Angewomon, or even Alphamon. If it is Alphamon, they might have worked out their differences.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

so after rewatching the trailer i noticed it shows a few of ordinemon powers like the attack that looked like a scream or turning her feathers into dark digimon that could be how devimon will appear in the movie
    good to see meiko is also talking to meicoomon in the "white place"
    and it's good to see omegamon has joined the group of royal knights that has a mode with wings

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Omegamon with wings? Maybe a jogress with either Angemon, Angewomon, or even Alphamon. If it is Alphamon, they might have worked out their differences.
    i doubt that it's alphamon because it doesn't resemble him at all if it was alphamon omegamon will probably be more black or even gold

Banned
    Add C-MC on Facebook Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel Add C-MC on Google+
    so we're getting Omegamon Ultra Instinct ?

I almost gave up my hope for Alter-S, Omegamon X-Antibody or new Omegamon on part 6, but this surprises me!

Wonder what's the name of this one, either unnamed, a mode change, a new word before 'Omegamon' or after it (like Zwart) or even would be funny if it's some kind of Alter-series.

This Omegamon also has green eyes (though seems a bit different from Agumon's and WarGreymon's), so is this their effort to say that ultimately, Omegamon is more Agumon/Greymon than Garurumon line?

Redbull gives you wings.

Junior Commander
    Damn Omegamon Wing Zero Custom looks dope! I’m really hyped to see what happens.

We’ve got Omegamon new mode, Holydramon, missing Rasielmon, and Ordinemon. I wonder if there could be a light/normal version of Ordinemon, composed by Rasielmon and Ophanimon, too.

I'm going digital
    lol what a letdown, another "new" omegamon show up with wing zero and evangelion rip off direction as the savior of th whole 6 parts. Just add huge angel wing and make it white/blue. Pretty generic direction. And oh yeah, Omegamon is gonna save the day once again, bleh so anticlimatic. Not a sign of 02 kids at all

I feel like if a new Omnimon didn’t show up, they’d have a hard time showing the audience that Matt and Tai have grown in this series. Everyone else was able to achieve their mega forms after overcoming something, so it really makes sense that Tai and Matt would get the same treatment. I’m hoping for Omegamon “Licht”, as a counterpart to Zwart and Alter-S

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast