With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Obtained Via Passwords in the 20th Anniversary Pendulums

Added images and info from Bandai showing the process to get Imperialdramon, after using the password to get Stingmon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

No Dragon Mode, eh? Understandable but still a bit saddened.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    It's interesting how there's a heavy focus on popular Digimon with these, especially when compared to the Ver. 20th V-Pets which seemed a bit more haphazard with the included Megas outside of the special eggs.

Susanoomon is an odd choice, given that most of the password Copymons are being used for jogressing. It seems like a waste to not have Digimon combine into him. Unless he's being used for some other combination that we don't yet know about.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    It's interesting how there's a heavy focus on popular Digimon with these, especially when compared to the Ver. 20th V-Pets which seemed a bit more haphazard with the included Megas outside of the special eggs.

Susanoomon is an odd choice, given that most of the password Copymons are being used for jogressing. It seems like a waste to not have Digimon combine into him. Unless he's being used for some other combination that we don't yet know about.
    If only they would make Magna Garurumon an evolution of Garmmon from Virus Buster extra egg and Kaiser greymon as Rise Greymon's evolution

Added images and info from Bandai showing the process to get Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Nice to see Imperialdramon PM as a Jogress in the devices.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Nice! Paladin mode! Personally I prefer dragon mode (paladin mode looks too much like fighter mode), but this is still nice.

Is there any info on how long a copymon can last for?

So that brings the number of jogress digimon to 9.. I wonder how many more we are going to get.. I hope by more than 10, they mean 19.. lol

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    Is there any info on how long a copymon can last for?
    On the Version 20th v-pets, copied Digimon will last until you either jogress them or overwrite them with another copied Digimon.

Presumably, the Copymon works the same way.

So you can just enter a password and get an Ultimate that lasts indefinitely? That's kinda nuts.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast