With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Obtained Via Passwords in the 20th Anniversary Pendulums

New Digimon Obtained Via Passwords in the 20th Anniversary Pendulums

Time for a Pendulum update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In the newest weekly update Bandai reveals more of the new Digimon being added to the Pendulum 20th!

This time they are covering Digimon you get by using passwords.

Passwords will unlock Copymons of limited Digimon in the 20th Pendulums. There will be 15 of these Digimon total.

First up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Magnamon! This popular Digimon has amazing defensive capability thanks to it's chrome digizoid armor and is a member of the Royal Knights!

Next up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Stingmon! You can jogress him with XV-mon to get Paildramon!

Then we have....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Ophanimon Falldown Mode! She was recently featured in Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5. Jogressing her with the Raguelmon you can get in the Silver Black Pendulum. They don't tell us happens, but most of us have a pretty obvious guess in mind I'd say.

They point out some Digimon like Stingmon and Ophanimon Falldown Mode jogress with specific combinations.

And last but not least....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Susanoomon! The strongest destructive god who was introduced in Digimon Frontier! They want you to try to obtain this cool Digimon.

There are 11 more password Copymon that will be revealed. They will reveal passwords in various ways including: V-Jump, social media, and also Digimon ReArise once it's released. Update- It appears it won't be via ReArise itself, but ReArise's social media. Thanks to garm for clarifying.

Further details of passwords will be revealed later.

Next week it appears they will be reviewing past Digimon they've shown off.

If you are interested in getting the 20th Anniversary Pendulum you can find a ton of details, including how to pre-order, here.

Previous weekly 20th Pendulum updates have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon

Update- In a tweet Bandai details how to get Paildramon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

As mentioned above, you get a Copymon version of Stingmon via a password. Stingmon, along with XV-mon, who is exclusive to Silver Blue, can jogress to Paildramon. Paildramon can then evolve normally to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.

Update- Details on how to get Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

For Imperialdramon Paladin Mode there are no big surprises on what you need to get him. You get Imperialdramon Fighter Mode in Silver Blue and then jogress with an Omegamon from either 20th Pendulum. If you have a Silver Black Pendulum you'll need to either jogress with a Silver Blue or get a Fighter Mode Copymon from a Silver Blue.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Rather disappointed that these will only appear as copymon..

what a bummer for them to be only appear as Copymon.
    We don't even get wormmon that can evolve to stingmon

The rooster sure is amazing though

with the addition of Ophanimon FDM, I am pretty sure Ordinemon is confirmed and we have 7 digimon for jogress now.
    I wonder why more than half of that are for GrayBlack
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 03-09-2018 at 03:05 AM.

Ordinemon aaaaaaaaaah shit! Gonna be good.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    15 Hmmm that's really a lot. I'm super glad with these new additions, but what's the point of having a Digimon just as a Copymon? Well, at least you can attack with it during the Tag Battles.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    I went to the source and it says the digimon you unlock move around in the screen as well as the usual copymon
    A machine translation is sort of worthless in this case, because there's no guarantee it's correct.

It was sent to translators earlier, and based on what they say things in the article could change.

It may translate to say they don't act like normal Copymon (appearing normally) or it may simply say "they move around the screen, like the usual Copymon."

The article refers to them as コピモン a few times, which is how they spell Copymon, but if we get cleaned up details suggesting these don't work like the normal Copymon we'll update.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

That is true, I guess.

so, next week is just review, and next two week will be about Ludomon
    After that no more news for a while? here hoping they will release info about second wave promptly if they gonna do any.
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 03-09-2018 at 03:29 AM.

Junior Commander
    A tiny bit disappointed that they will only be copymons but at the same time hyped up that we are getting Ordinemon!

Canít wait to see the other 11.

Add DL22003 on Discord Add DL22003 on Steam Add DL22003 on DeviantArt
    I kinda wish they added Aldamon instead of Susanoomon as a password Digimon, so then you could jorgress it with Beowulfmon to obtain Susanoomon.

Follow Drac0rex On Twitter
    Bummed we can't raise wormmon, but it's good to see Stingmon on this lineup! I'm so excited!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast