With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would your ideal Digimon game be and why?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    maybe you are right, i was thinking more of classic MMO and their class system, given that different mons fulfill different classes aswell it might be redundant for the humans also to have classes.
    maybe it would be better just to have all those mechanics as equipable skills, again like Xenoverse.
    And I do get the thought process since while I don't have the time to devote to MMOs, I am familiar with their class system which as you noted is filled by the Digimon themselves.

This was why I wasn't sure why humans needed so many classes do to the fundamental overlap between them and thus boiled it down to the two distinct main ones noted in my last post as those had the most customisation options while still being easy enough to understand at a basic level that you could even make a dual class character with ease like you were able to in some RPGs.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 03-12-2018 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    AND IT'S NOT MOBILE PHONE GAME.... lol
    Interestingly, Digimon might actually work well as a mobile game. The app could function as the Digimon mini(not Digimon Links; more like Digimon Unlimited).

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I don't think you'll get a tamagotchi style phone game whilst they're still selling Digimon Tamagotchis. It would be a bad idea. They would have to abandon the tamagotchis and use a Microtransaction Pay-to-win system in the phone game.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I don't think you'll get a tamagotchi style phone game whilst they're still selling Digimon Tamagotchis. It would be a bad idea. They would have to abandon the tamagotchis and use a Microtransaction Pay-to-win system in the phone game.
    Thatís fair. Does Digimon have a web service for DigiMinis?

A Digimon pinball game would be cool. I could see it working with the player first choosing an egg and then influencing its evolution path with performance, with the playerís goal to get as many Digimon as they can, and to get powerful Digimon. Players have lists of Digimon given to them at the end of the game. They may also transfer saved Digimon data to another game. This would be a good way to incorporate every last Digimon in a game.

Perhaps an Injustice-inspired Fighter with a tactical map? Players would pick from one of a number of factions, each with different Digimon, to gain perks. Players would battle against other factions and against neutrals for control of terrain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123