With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: What is your opinion about Agumon entering the new Smash Bros?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I honestly don't think it did anymore harm to the brand than DW2, 3, and 4 did combined and those certainly weren't enough to kill it.

And I 'd consider NO a much better game than Re:Digitize from what I've in a Let's Play of the latter.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 03-13-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    I honestly don't think it did anymore harm to the brand than DW2, 3, and 4 did combined and those certainly weren't enough to kill it.

And I 'd consider NO a much better game than Re:Digitize from what I've in a Let's Play of the latter.
    DW 2, 3, and 4 donít really count for two reasons: they didnít have Digimon World 1ís gameplay and they came out at a different period of time. DW2 and DW3 cameout at the peak of the seriesí popularity. Meanwhile DW4 was a movie tie in and was released overseas with zero care of its quality. DW4 also cameout overseas when the series popularity had already dwindled down but it could still do an easy profit.

NO came out at a delicate time for the series, which is trying to recover a foothold in the overseas gaming market again. Not only that but NO originally flopped in Japan and then International edition didnít do so good in the overseas market.

Canít really blame it since itís a half hearted attempt at a sequel.

Though everyone has their own opinion, Iím curious to why you might like NO more to Redigitize?

There are things which I recall, the PSP version had, which where a bit flawed: the roster and linear level design, but thought everything else out weighted those cons. Thankfully Decode fixed a couple of those problems. Mostly the roster.
    Last edited by RogueX4; 03-13-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Re;Digitize now would be a bad idea. Small roster, old graphics and how much do you charge for a 6 year old game on an aging system... in which it's a system that the rest of the games arent on. 3DS is easy as there's loads of them out there but with it dying to the Switch, it's not a good idea.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Even with the 3DS seemingly nearing the end of its life cycle, there are still games being released for it. Heck, Nintendo just announced a remake of Luigi's Mansion, which is easy enough for them to put out as they're essentially reusing the assets of Luigi's Mansion 2, which itself is only a few months older than Decode.

Bamco could probably make a quick buck if they released it now, but that's not taking into account the localisation process or anything like that. Good idea or not, that ship's already sailed.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Graizen View Post

What are you talking about? Are you serious?
    Im not talking about "Standing on the game".
    Agumon is the Face of Digimon , he is THE Digimon mascot.
    Stop wishing for another Digimon that little to no one would put in this game.
    What do you mean "Standing on the game"?
    And don't say "Stop wishing". There's no problem with people thinking about that kind of thing or even voicing their opinion of it. That's exactly what threads like this are here for. IF they did put Agumon in the game, I'd have no problem with it, just like I said, not have him be the ONLY digimon in it.
    Last edited by Dark Storm; 03-14-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Hey guys , good day!
    4 - Agumon vs Kirby
    What ability do you think Kirby would copy from Agumon?

Last edited by Graizen; 03-14-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Hello again , today i have a Animation to Support #Agumon4Smash!

I hope you guys like it!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567