With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Photo of all 6 Digimon Adventure tri. Scripts, Upcoming Interview in Hyper Hobby

Photo of all 6 Digimon Adventure tri. Scripts, Upcoming Interview in Hyper Hobby

Always nice when there is news that has some fun images....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The issue of Hyper Hobby being released on April 5th will have interviews with Chika Sakamoto (Agumon) and Mayumi Yamaguchi (Gabumon.)

The writer of the interview, Konfunk, posted a fun image as a teaser to the interview (which appears to have been held shortly after Sakamoto and Yamguchi watched tri. Part 6.) The image shows the scripts to all 6 parts of Digimon Adventure tri. I believe we had seen 1 and 2 before, but not 3 thru 5. And of course, seeing the last one is great fun.

Hyper Hobby also put up their own teaser for the interview...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

I really like that photo to be honest. It's a good teaser for the interview.

Information on other cast/crew members seeing tri. Part 6 can be found here.

The ED is Butter-Fly sung by the cast, Ayumi Miyazaki, AiM, and Wada Kouji. Pre-Orders are available at CDJapan (affiliate links.)
    tri. Part 6 ED CD (Normal)
    tri. Part 6 ED CD (First Print Limited Edition)

The Blu-ray and DVD for tri. Part 6 is currently available to pre-order. (Normal versions are affiliate links)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD (Amazon Version)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    These are all fantastic. Maybe I'm biased towards the colour red and my waifu favourite female character, but I especially love the Part 4 cover art.

To think somewhere in that Chapter 6 script possibly lies the answer to that one question everyone's been asking

i like how agumon and gabumon looking at the poster like they are waiting to see the movie as well

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post

To think somewhere in that Chapter 6 script possibly lies the answer to that one question everyone's been asking
    which 1? there are a lot of tri questions everyone have been asking like who is the final villain? or where taichi and daigo fell into? and how they will return? or how will they save the worlds? anyway i hope part 6 will answer all of them

Red shirt
    I think he means the 02 kids question...

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Kind of odd that the second script is the only one not to have its posterís color.

I like the window aesthetic they have in movie 5's script. <3

I come from the net
    That is really nice. Great to see it. Thanks.