With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few Small Updates- ReArise Profiles, Wada Kouji CD Lotto, Limited Base Store Changes

Few Small Updates- ReArise Profiles, Wada Kouji CD Lotto, Limited Base Store Changes

Got a handful of smaller updates...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is a few smaller ReArise updates. The first of these is a new profile for Takumi, who previously got a short profile in the most recent issue of V-Jump.

Takumi Hiiragi: A quiet high school 3rd year student, he seems to give off this air that makes it hard for others to approach him.

Plus info on his Digimon partner...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dorumon: It is earnest and straightforward, and strongly believes in doing what it can for Takumi's sake.

They also included information on the ReArise version of Agumon. We had posted this in the previous thread, but are including it here for those who missed it.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon: A Digimon who has a bit of a carefree side to it. It became friends with Erismon after fighting alongside it.

Next up, a small update on the recent updated version of Best of Wada Kouji.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Sales stopped being taken awhile ago and the CDs have been sent those who ordered.

They have a few CDs left due to cancelled orders, so the Digimon Music Producer has announced they'll give them out via lotto. It's being done rather informally, with all the info contained in his tweet. If you have a Japanese postal address the lotto ends on March 9th. Only winners will be contacted.

And last up, a small Limited Base update.

The Nagoya Limited Base store has closed. While not strictly Digimon related, this was the second location for Digimon pop-up shops. The Nagoya store was first used for Digimon beginning with the third tri. pop-up shop.

The Ikebukuro location remains open and a new Limited Base store opens in Osaka at the Namba Marui mall/complex on March 17th.

Thanks to garm for translations.

Update- Another set of new/updated ReArise profiles!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Michi Shinjou: A naive, innocent high school 2nd year, she and her partner Plotmon have perfectly matching paces.
    Plotmon: Michi's partner Digimon. It is very optimistic and can often be found conversing excitedly with Michi.

Update- More profiles!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Keito Tamada: A shy and timid university 1st year. When Elecmon appeared before him for the first time, he ran away in shock. What can we expect from him in the future...?
    Elecmon: It has a slightly spoilt personality, and has a habit of hiding behind Keito.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The only time you see Dorumon in "Toei style" well, not really a Toei artwork.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    That seems like Agumon 06 but without armbands

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    That seems like Agumon 06 but without armbands
    It looks more like classic Agumon crossed with 06 Agumon.

Classic Agumon and 06 Agumon look like an Agumon who is also look similiar to Agumon.

I'm more interested in the Dorumon profile, he look like the devoted type.

I'm like 99% sure that it's meant to be a completely normal Agumon. The only thing that makes it resemble anything about the 2006 Agumon is the perspective they chose for this particular artwork. And I mean... rearise is reusing CS models like Linkz; There's not even a model for the normal 2006 Agumon in that set.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    If you want to be really confused look at YukiAgumon (2006)'s card art lol.

The Digimon look so full of life in the rearise art!

Omg...so glad the LB pop up shop is moving to osaka/namba
    Easier for Kansai folks to get their hands on some merchandise ^^

I come from the net
    Ooo I want THAT COVER OF Angemon in full high quality screen! He looks so elegant.

They really are doing a lot of detail for characters for the game. Maybe is will be more then a phone app.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast