With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A tri. Part 6 Cast Screening Has Happened

A tri. Part 6 Cast Screening Has Happened

Well this is a nice little surprise before the weekend!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to Tamura Mutsumi (Koushiro) we know there has been at least one tri. Part 6 screening. It was a private screening for the cast. We don't know if the whole cast was there, or if the film was complete (missing some animation or effects is always possible.)

Update- Kenji Watanabe has also seen it and cried while watching it.

Mutsumi doesn't say much because she's worried anything she says will spoil the film. She comments that she cried immediately because of 'that' and also mentions she thinks it's best to see it alone, but even so she'd rather see it with a lot of people. She really wants to share her thoughts on tri. Part 6.

She also comments on the new version of Butter-Fly...
    Butter-Fly was really amazing too…!
    Everyone's singing voices were joined together and it sounded incredibly amazing!
    To think that the day would come where I could sing this song…
    I'm really amazed; it doesn't feel quite real yet

She then jumped in with a bit more, while retweeting a trailer, without giving much context to her statements:
    'All of the light is within Meicoomon…'

What could it be~?! Aaah~! I want to share!!

This has no relation to that, but Birdramon and Togemon's fighting forms were really cool you know!!

If they've done a cast screening and cast members are talking about it, it means we're likely about to enter the period of lots of stuff...

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 comes out on May 5th in Japanese theaters.

The ED is Butter-Fly sung by the cast, Ayumi Miyazaki, AiM, and Wada Kouji. Pre-Orders are available at CDJapan (affiliate links.)
    tri. Part 6 ED CD (Normal)
    tri. Part 6 ED CD (First Print Limited Edition)

The Blu-ray and DVD for tri. Part 6 is currently available to pre-order. (Normal versions are affiliate links)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD (Amazon Version)

Thanks to shin for the translations!

Update- Another photo from after a cast screening!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

AiM posted this photo of her with Miho Arakawa and Yukiko Morishita (Meiko and Meicoomon) who she saw after the screening.

Thanks to taiyou for the heads up on the newest photo.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    hmm...looks like its gonna be an emotional ending...and wow there must be a lot of things happening in part 6!! I'm looking forward to part 6 again

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    So dang teasing...why can't it be May already lol.

Updated with Kenji Watanabe commenting he has seen it also.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I can totally believe Watanabe-san eventually got emotional during the screening...I mean, I almost cried in every Digimon finale but for Savers...During the last episode of Appmon I was crying like a baby when "that" happened :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    i feel the same i have waited so long to see that ending and hearing about their reactions makes me both excited and impatient

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    i feel the same i have waited so long to see that ending and hearing about their reactions makes me both excited and impatient
    Me too!! All this wait and tease killing me DX

I just hope that Holydramon gets some real screen time to fight. I want to see her use her ultimate attack: Apocalypse. That would be amazing. Plus is it just me or does that move look like Arceus' signature move, Judgement? Also...$81 for the bluray? I think I'll pass and if I want to get a copy I will get it when it comes to America because both versions will be on it.
    Last edited by Youkomon; 03-04-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Added a photo of AiM, Miho Arakawa, and Yukiko Morishita from after a screening.

There is another tweet from Shigematsu Atori in her twitter, she talked about the cast screening too. Will you translate her tweet? And aim's tweet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast