With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Obtained Via Jogress in 20th Anniversary Pendulums

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji
    Mastemon has been already confirmed, Apocalymon was in the Pendulum Revive & Survive, and not sure about Ordinemon, but it would be an amazing tribute for the grand finale of Digimon Adventure tri. As for Stingmon, I'm sure there's still room for something interesting, I wish Wormmon appears kinda as a secret Digiegg that can be raised up to Stingmon or Hudiemon.
    Mastemon has been confirmed? Awesome! But i wasn't aware of that and I can't find any info about it. Can you link me with its announcement?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji
    Mastemon has been already confirmed, Apocalymon was in the Pendulum Revive & Survive, and not sure about Ordinemon, but it would be an amazing tribute for the grand finale of Digimon Adventure tri. As for Stingmon, I'm sure there's still room for something interesting, I wish Wormmon appears kinda as a secret Digiegg that can be raised up to Stingmon or Hudiemon.
    Mastemon has been confirmed? Awesome! But i wasn't aware of that and I can't find any info about it. Can you link me with its announcement?
    The last update of the Digimon Reference Book involved Digimon that are told to appear in the Pendulum Ver.20th, so Mastemon is in.

Updated the news with information on the 3 different ways to jogress in the 20th Anniversary Pendulums.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Copymon is just... "Copy" in texts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Copymon is just... "Copy" in texts?
    No, this was explained back when we found out about Copymon.

When the Digimon is 'copied' they're compressed, thereby making it a Copymon.

It saying 'copy' is because you are specifically choosing to send a copy.

It's exactly the same as how when you choose to jogress, the old 'jogres' text appears onscreen.

Update- Added the Omegamon examples they give to the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Correct me if I am wrong, between the second and third method, the only difference is the second pendulum doesn't get to evolve. Is there any advantage to that?

Ain't got no mojo...
    In this latest update, what do the japanese characters next to metalgarurumon say?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, between the second and third method, the only difference is the second pendulum doesn't get to evolve. Is there any advantage to that?
    If the copy function works like that of the original ver 20th, then that means you can copy digimon that are recorded in the album. That is, you do not actually have to raise a metalgarurumon AGAIN in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by AhBeng View Post
    In this latest update, what do the japanese characters next to metalgarurumon say?
    I think that is just the name.

I'm guessing the jogress mentioned here is different from the regular jogress in the pendulums, right? The jogress here is more like fusion.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post

I'm guessing the jogress mentioned here is different from the regular jogress in the pendulums, right? The jogress here is more like fusion.
    What's the difference between a Jogress and a Fusion to begin with?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post
    Yup. It's a screenshot of MetalGarurumon as seen in the album. The text there is the first two katakana characters of his name, after which the rest scrolls along.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast