With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Obtained Via Jogress in 20th Anniversary Pendulums

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    When is this tamagotchi out?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post
    Great to see stingmon is in! And i wonder if we'll see the dragon mode for imperialdramon.

Hoping to see more demon lords and royal knights.

Quote Originally Posted by AhBeng View Post
    This update is part of the 10 weekly updates we'll be getting, yeah? How many are left?
    There are 3 left.
    Usually the dragon mode precedes fighter mode doesn't it? If paildramon becomes the fighter mode immediately, i'm afraid hopes are slim...

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    When is this tamagotchi out?
    They are not tamagotchis lol. Out in June as per https://withthewill.net/threads/1962...and-Pre-Orders! which Marc linked to in the first post. Pre-orders end on the 29th of this month.

Junior Commander
    Even more hyped after this update! Glad that Boltbautamon and Ogudomon are in!

Here’s hoping Mastemon, Apocalymon, and Ordinemon can join in.

Also if Stingmon is in maybe there are more Digimon being kept a secret after all.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post

Also if Stingmon is in maybe there are more Digimon being kept a secret after all.
    Mastemon has been already confirmed, Apocalymon was in the Pendulum Revive & Survive, and not sure about Ordinemon, but it would be an amazing tribute for the grand finale of Digimon Adventure tri. As for Stingmon, I'm sure there's still room for something interesting, I wish Wormmon appears kinda as a secret Digiegg that can be raised up to Stingmon or Hudiemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    OGUDOMON!??? (Crying like a fanboy) Silver Black is definitely my colour  I really like how they are handling the Pendulum Ver.20th so far. Wish they announce at some point an Artbook for this time too. By the way, out of curiosity, the sprite for VoltoBautamon is the same one used for the Dot ver. in Next Order colorless, and Ogudomon reuses the one from the Pendulum Survive.
    How many months after the release of the 20th vpets did it take for them to announce the first artbook? I would buy it so fast. But Bandai always drops lines that I want the most, lol, so I'm worried it won't happen.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post

Mastemon has been already confirmed, Apocalymon was in the Pendulum Revive & Survive, and not sure about Ordinemon, but it would be an amazing tribute for the grand finale of Digimon Adventure tri. As for Stingmon, I'm sure there's still room for something interesting, I wish Wormmon appears kinda as a secret Digiegg that can be raised up to Stingmon or Hudiemon.
    Wait Mastemon was confirmed!? I think I missed it, was it in their Twitter by any chance?

Really happy so far with everything that has been revealed for the Pen ver.20th. Yeah, it would be cool if wormmon’s complete line could get in. The idea of being able to get access to Banchostingmon, Grankuwagamon, and Hudiemon would be amazing!

I'm soo glad I preordered both. I wonder though, if connecting with the 20th v-pets will count as connecting them to a 20th anniversary pet, therefore will count towards unlocking special eggs on the v-pets?
    Also, when was wave 2 of the v-pets announced, and what are the chances that the pendulum 20th will also have a second wave?

I hope Stingmon comes with Wormmon at least and isn't just an Adult-level only password Digimon with no evolutions to be used as fodder to get Paildramon.

Junior Commander
    Jogress is done by combining specific Digimon together, resulting in an evolution into a new Digimon. They also point out that while fusion is similiar to jogress, it doesn't change the Digimon's level (they then point out that sometimes, including in the new Pendulums, jogress is used as a catchall term for both jogress and fusion.)
    Ohttankyou an official word about it.

Somebody should add the article as reference to Wikimon

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast