With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits Alphamon Preview & Pre-Orders, Difficulty Levels, Plus a Teaser!

Digivolving Spirits Alphamon Preview & Pre-Orders, Difficulty Levels, Plus a Teaser!

More Digivolving Spirits stuff!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Tamashii has put up another Digivolving Spirits article to celebrate Digivolving Spirits Alphamon being up for pre-order today in Japan!

They start with showing the boxes and production samples for the first four figures in the line, along with a full color prototype of Dorumon.

They mention that Diablomon will be out in March and Angewomon will be out in May.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Dorumon is a bit larger than the other child forms due to the way the transformation to Alphamon works, but overall he matches the other figures pretty well.

They like that they got the digicore interface on his head right, and they also bring up another point unique to this figure...

Target Nishizawa (the Bandai staffer in the photo who often appears in events) was involved in the production of X-Evolution, so he takes this figure very personally. He also comments that he remembers the days traveling to Hong Kong with Kenji Watanabe and Volcano Ota to visit the CG studio animating the film (his eyes become distant at this moment...)

After Nishizawa fades off into thinking about the past they move on...

After WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon came out they received word that a number of people felt the figures were a bit difficult to transform, so they've made a ranking system.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Alongside the 'Digivolution Difficulty' ranking they also give some tips.

WarGreymon- Ranked a 7 in difficulty. Closing the left and right side as Agumon can require some tips, they recommend that overall, follow the same directions you would have with the original Super Evolution figure.

MetalGarurumon- Ranked a 6 in difficulty. They believe this one goes a bit smoother than WarGreymon. If you need help they point out there is a video that can help.

Diablomon- Ranked a 6 in difficulty. If you pay attention to how the shoulers move when transforming this one should be easy. They hope to publish another video before this one is out.

Angewomon- Ranked a 5 in difficulty. They believe this one is relatively intuitive in it's transformation.

And a for the figure of the moment...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They rank Alphamon a 9 in difficulty. And then they joke this is expected of a Royal Knight and it's challenging.

They give some basic tips on transforming it and then they appear to shrug a bit at being more helpful. Kenji Watanabe and the designers at Plex put in a lot of time towards making the overall shape of the figure.

Nishizawa mentions he wishes he could show the figure to Mitonitro and Kawairo, who were in charge of Digimon World X and the card game respectively.

The figure is said to be ambitious and that it is for fans who like the Royal Knights, those who like transforming figures, people who like Dorumon, and Alphamon lovers.

They leave with one more teaser...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Who's Next?

At various events in 2017 around the world they showed off prototypes and designs of various upcoming figures including Tentomon and Dukemon. They are pushing towards their infinite dream of having all the partner Digimon from Digimon Adventure.

The teaser shows Patamon, Tentomon, and Guilmon. We've seen Tentomon and Dukemon, but we haven't gotten good images of the figures as AtlurKabuterimon or Guilmon yet, and Patamon and HolyAngemon we've only seen as drawings, so hopefully we see all of these soon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon (from Digimon X-Evolution) will be released in July for 8,500 yen. Pre-orders are open (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

And if you want to order or pre-order other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links): Out February 28th in the US
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate link): Out March 24th in Japan
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

Update- Added the pre-order link for Alphamon.
    Update- Added an Amazon link.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net DarkTamer Steph's Avatar
    Add DarkTamer Steph on Facebook
    If there's going to be an Ouryumon then I'm going to have a very expensive Ryudamon sitting on my shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    If there's going to be an Ouryumon then I'm going to have a very expensive Ryudamon sitting on my shelf.
    While we've seen sketches, along with a prototype of Digivolving Spirits Ouryumon, he turns into Ouryuken instead of Ryudamon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    While we've seen sketches, along with a prototype of Digivolving Spirits Ouryumon, he turns into Ouryuken instead of Ryudamon.

Thanks for everything man, without you and all your hard work, I wouldn't even know about the digivolving spirits and I'm a huge digimon/ transforming toy fan
    just ordered alphamon thanks to you

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I wonder what other Royal Knights they'd make? Or non Adventure Digimon?

Vdramon to UlforceVdramon would proabably be my most wanted figure, or Hackmon to Jesmon.

Honestly, the one figure that I want to see out of this line since it was announced is a remake of the original combining WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon to Omegamon figure. Seriously, now that they have done Diaboromon AND Alphamon, there really is no reason not to do an Omegamon to go together with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    Honestly, the one figure that I want to see out of this line since it was announced is a remake of the original combining WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon to Omegamon figure. Seriously, now that they have done Diaboromon AND Alphamon, there really is no reason not to do an Omegamon to go together with them.
    I respect you and your reviews on youtube but The original toy was terrible
    now if they had it like this

wargreymon and metal garurumon turn into omnimon's arms and there was a omnimon figure
    that you plug them into that would be amazing and far more impressive
    they would have to be small maybe around the transformers deluxe class size to do it properly but it would be far more accurate at least to the movie scenes

Ain't got no mojo...
    I've always thought it was pretty genius to use Gabumon's feet as Metalgarurumon's shoulder missile.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    I canít wait for Patamon to MagnaAngemon

I come from the net
    That sure is interesting. And solves that question I had about who's next. ...I can see the ratings for these to fit real easily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast