With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Capsule Mascot Collection Series 2 Figures in Color! Plus Out a Bit Early

  1. #1

    Capsule Mascot Collection Series 2 Figures in Color! Plus Out a Bit Early

    It's been over a quarter of a year since they first teased these...

    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    We finally get to see color images of the figures from the second series of Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection gashapon figures. The sheet the photo is of you'd find on the gashapon machine itself to show you what's inside.

    The second series is made up of Koromon, Agumon, Seadramon, Tyranomon, and MetalGreymon based on their original artwork.


    In color it still appears Agumon is the same figure from series 1 (series 1 was made up of 4 figures, so Agumon isn't taking up a new slot in series 2.)

    The MetalGreymon figure is larger, over 2 inches tall and about 2.33 inches from head to tail. We expect MetalGreymon to be quite a bit more rare based on the size (a chase figure.)


    And based on a few other images....

    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

    It appears these may be showing up a bit early. Officially out in Japan in March (which is only a few hours away in Japan at the time of this post), the figures will be available in gashapon machines for 300 yen each.



    Thanks to t_drecap, ROBOTROBOT_AKB, and pjad_prize for the images.

    The preview thread for these figures can be found here.


    Update- One more picture from Havikoro Toy, who is advertising that they have them in stock.

    Image Thumbnail (custom)



    Update- Regarding Agumon...

    It appears there are slight differences in color (you'd need it side by side to notice) and maybe some slight differences in the mold. It's a bit hard to tell, as that might just be a figure leaning a bit, or put together slightly differently.

    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    Thanks to materpiee for the image (their impression seems to be that it's the same figure as the original one.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  2. #2
    Ain't got no mojo... Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    36
    I want them all!
    Currently Raising:
    Ver. 20 V-Pet: Nanimon and Raremon

  3. #3
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    25
    Ooh it's the blue metalgreymon. And that's the true original, yeah?

  4. #4
    Red shirt dgmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mostly in real world
    Posts
    56
    I would also like that Metalgreymon, still I hope they make more of these figurines, maybe some mega digimon.

  5. #5
    I'll definitely try and find a place that has that MetalGreymon, but I guess ordering a full set might be easier?

  6. #6
    I come from the net flintlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,165
    Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I'll definitely try and find a place that has that MetalGreymon, but I guess ordering a full set might be easier?
    I only saw them on hlj but they go out of stock so fast. If you find a place please let me know lol.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I'll definitely try and find a place that has that MetalGreymon, but I guess ordering a full set might be easier?
    I only saw them on hlj but they go out of stock so fast. If you find a place please let me know lol.
    Haha, if I see anything I will. I tend to use eBay though; I'm willing to eat a little bit of the markup/import price. They don't have Series 2 at the moment, but I imagine that'll change soon.

  8. #8
    Ain't got no mojo... Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I'll definitely try and find a place that has that MetalGreymon, but I guess ordering a full set might be easier?
    I only saw them on hlj but they go out of stock so fast. If you find a place please let me know lol.
    Haha, if I see anything I will. I tend to use eBay though; I'm willing to eat a little bit of the markup/import price. They don't have Series 2 at the moment, but I imagine that'll change soon.
    What keyword does someone use to search for these on ebay besides digimon? lol
    Currently Raising:
    Ver. 20 V-Pet: Nanimon and Raremon

  9. #9
    I come from the net flintlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,165
    Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Try: Digimon Capsule Mascot Collection Ver 2.0

  10. #10
    Updated the news with some info that the mold 'might' be different for Agumon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •