With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tri. Part 6 ED is Butter-Fly -tri. Version- Sung by... Everybody, Pre-Orders Open

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    I'm more excited by the fact that it's going to be sung by the cast. Whenever the Digimon casts sing an existing Digimon song, it's always really sweet and sentimental. I prefer new music, but I'm okay with this.

I hope the dub matches this by having the entire cast sing the new dub theme song, because that would be a sweet, sweet mess.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Minna, this is not a drill!
    Me, I'm so damn excited. I'll probably buy the CD sometime in the future. Butter-fly as a song holds a special place in my heart, as it probably does in the hearts of millions of Digimon fans.

Oh my the feels and nostalgia truck probably gonna hit me hard...i don't believe it's already the end...i'm sad yet so happy to see the children smiles

"In addition to the song itself, the Digimon will also have dialogue during the song (a tradition going back to Digimon Adventure)"

I don't really get this...what dialogue do you mean??

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by shiramomo View Post
    Oh my the feels and nostalgia truck probably gonna hit me hard...i don't believe it's already the end...i'm sad yet so happy to see the children smiles

"In addition to the song itself, the Digimon will also have dialogue during the song (a tradition going back to Digimon Adventure)"

So while the song plays there will be character(s) speaking I would imagine.

I come from the net
    Yay! This sounds like it would be really good. Can't wait to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shiramomo View Post

So while the song plays there will be character(s) speaking I would imagine.
    Oh i see!! Wow! Thanks for the reply! We still haven't heard it yet i'm already emotional!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12