With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Tamers Super Big Plushie Terriermon Crane Game Prize Announced

Digimon Tamers Super Big Plushie Terriermon Crane Game Prize Announced

It's been less than a week since the last crane game prize showed up and we already have another coming soon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This new one is of the ever-popular Terriermon and it's called: Digimon Tamers Super Big Plushie -Terriermon-

This Terriermon plush features a new design (although it appears somewhat reminiscent of the crane game plush keychain from a few years ago, along with the first I Love Terriermon plush) and is quite big at roughly 15 inches tall.

Crane game players in Japan will be able to try and win it beginning on March 8th.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

This new plush isn't part of the 'I Love' line which was what the recent Patamon plush, and a few prior popular Terriermon plushies were a part of. Minus the size difference of the new plush, it looks like it'll fit in well with the prior Terriermon plushies.

Thanks to digimon_info for the heads up and shin for translations.

Update- The Terriermon plush will be available and banpregirls put up an image of it!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Well... that's just fantastic looking and has more personality than the sample render.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

It's so adorable. Ilove terriermon to bits. Sadly i already have so many terriermon XD
    plus i have a crochet one someone made me that's just as big. It's wonderful.

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

lol Wow more Terriermon xD

Hope they throw in a random Lopmon in the crane games or something

I come from the net
    That's just so cute. Great thing to try to win but fail so you try again. And again. And again.

Added a photo of the plush that Banpresto put up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.