With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Squishable Plushes Images, Details, Release Period, and Price!

Digimon Squishable Plushes Images, Details, Release Period, and Price!

Been awhile since we've heard anything about this.

We first found out Squishable had a license to make Digimon products back in May 2017 and then a month later we saw a prototype of Koromon on a livestream by accident (with a planned release of late 2017 that came and went), but since then it's been pretty quiet. There was some press information released for the recent NY Toy Fair, but it didn't feature any information we weren't aware of.

After that significant wait we have quite a few new details about the upcoming plushes though, and as you can see in the image above Koromon isn't alone!

The first series of Digimon Squishable plushes will include Koromon, Tsunomon, Tanemon, Agumon, and Gabumon!

Each of them will be 7 inches, limited to 2,500 made of each, and include a numbered holographic tag telling you which number you have.

They don't have an exact date yet, but the current plan is to release these in late summer. They will be available on Squishable.com, a few (currently unnamed) online retailers, along with independent specialty shops in the US and Canada. Squishable.com 'may' have pre-orders go up in spring, but it appears details on that are still being worked out.

Each Digimon Squishable will be $24.99.

The in-training Digimon appear to have been circled off a bit design wise, and they look quite good (it's a bit of a surprise to see Tanemon in Series 1, but it's a rather pleasant surprise.) Agumon and Gabumon have had their designs applied to balls. I think it's a fun design that should go with the name well enough to make them quite squishy. Looking at Agumon especially make me laugh and want to grab it and squeeze.

Thanks to Squishable for the details and image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Why does every Digimon thing have to be limited somehow, lol. I haven't even found any of the regular domez stuff in canada. I want the Baby II's so much.

I come from the net DarkTamer Steph's Avatar
    Add DarkTamer Steph on Facebook
    I've never seen Agumon look so fulfilled.

Dang, I know Agumon's gluttony was played up in tri but this is taking it a bit too far!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    They do look fun to squish.

Ain't got no mojo... rsccooperinc's Avatar
    Add rsccooperinc on DeviantArt
    WHAT!?!?! I absolutely love Squishable! I'm totally going to get one of these when they come out

Add Faust on Steam Add Faust on DeviantArt
    Cute, though a teeny bit pricy. I'll still probably try to buy them all.