With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Revealed for Special Digi-Eggs in Silver Black 20th Anniversary Pendulum

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Oh my Goddess the new art for Raguelmon is so beautiful and fully-detailed!! Also Vovomon's line is a nice and unexpected addition. I guess this means that Alphamon: Ouryuken, Mastemon and VoltoBautamon have already been confirmed too for the Pendulum Ver.20th.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Wow I like Raguelmon a lot more now too.

I'll be so sad if they miss an opportunity to make a Lopmon and Terriermon Jogress somehow.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So XV-mon was just them screwing around with us? Or is Paildramon coming from some weird combination like XV-mon and Shadramon or Kuwagamon? At least we get Dorumon for those that missed out on the Digital Monster V20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Oh my Goddess the new art for Raguelmon is so beautiful and fully-detailed!! Also Vovomon's line is a nice and unexpected addition. I guess this means that Alphamon: Ouryuken, Mastemon and VoltoBautamon have already been confirmed too for the Pendulum Ver.20th.
    Probably, yeah. Mastemon could be gotten with the Ver Black alone or together with Blue, because Angewomon doubles up. VoltoBautamon probably only accessible with Metal Empire VenomVamdemon + Nightmare Soldiers Piemon, though.

I like how well Rudomon and Dorumon go together on a name-basis.

They said that between the two, there will be more than 10 jogress.
    Only confirmed one is Omegamon.
    Alphamon Ouryuken ad Paildramon are semi confirmed-ish
    but what are in your wishlist?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Raguelmon looks sick

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    They said that between the two, there will be more than 10 jogress. Only confirmed one is Omegamon. Alphamon Ouryuken ad Paildramon are semi confirmed-ish but what are in your wishlist?
    Possibilities: TyrantKabuterimon (HerakleKabutermon x Pukumon) DinoTigermon (SaberLeomon x SkullMammmon) Goddramon (Holydramon x Seraphimon) Voltobautamon (Piemon x VenomVamdemon) Mastemon (Angewomon x LadyDevimon) Chaosdramon (Mugendramon x Dukemon) Beelzebumon Blast Mode (Beelzebumon x Venom Vamdemon) Aegisdramon (Plesiomon x Metal Seadramon) Giga Seadramon (Metal Seadramon x Ouryuumon) Duftmon Leopard Mode (Duftmon x Saber Leomon or Metal Garurumon) Dukemon Crimson Mode (Dukemon x Duftmon) Ogudomon (Any combination of Beelzebumon, Demon, or Belphemon) Apocalymon (Any two of Pinnochimon, MetalSeadramon, Piemon, and Mugendramon) Ordinemon (Ophanimon x Raguelmon) Xuanwumon (Plesiomon x Pinocchimon) Zhuqiaomon (Hououmon x Griffomon) Qinglongmon (Holydramon x Cherubimon Virtue) Baihumon (SaberLeomon x Metal Garurumon or Holydramon) BeelStarmon (Baalmon x Lady Devimon)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Can't believe I only just noticed that Ordinemon's wings are Raguelmon's but bigger.

I come from the net
    Whoa I like how ash smokes leaking that is made up of "feather wings" on that Perfect form. Still cannot spell that name... But genius!

Nice details on the black area on those Raguelmon's arms making it look cooler.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    So now I get why Vorvomon and Lavorvomon got added to the DRB in the monthly updates.

I'm hoping that Lavogaritamon and Raguelmon get added to the DRB in the March update alongside Sistermon Ciel.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast