With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ReArise Updates- Key Art, OP Info, Character Profiles, New Digimon's Name

ReArise Updates- Key Art, OP Info, Character Profiles, New Digimon's Name

Some big updates for ReArise!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, a gorgeous piece of key art featuring all the characters (including a few we haven't seen before), along with our new Digimon that's been teased for awhile.

We also know the new Digimon's name... Erismon.

Update- Some information about Erismon via the ReArise Twitter translated by garm: A Digimon that appeared before the protagonist (player) as a result of a certain incident. It is pure and innocent, lacking knowledge of many things but full of curiosity. Taking the word 'partner' to heart, it teams up with you to fight an unknown enemy.

In addition to that, ReArise will have a nice song intro.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Alternative Rock band Straightener will sing the OP, and Bandai seems a bit pleased that the band is celebrating their 20th anniversary at the moment.

It appears the title of the song is "The Future is Now" and it will be released on April 11th. The CD can be pre-ordered from CDJapan (Affiliate link) for 1,000 yen:
    The Future is Now CD

In March a PV for the OP song will be released.

Then we have V-Jump images...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The V-Jump image is where the name Erismon came from, and it gives us another look at the key art. We also know Erismon's attack is Lightning Fur.

We also see that the gold Keramon from the trailer figures into the game.

Last but not least, we have character profiles for the kids, along with who their Digimon partners are, along with nice profile art of them by Nakatsuru Katsuyoshi.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Keito Tamada- A shy and very timid first year university student. His partner is Elecmon
    Mayu Kohinata- A gentle and thoughtful girl. Her partner is Kudamon
    Michi Shinjou- A na´ve 2nd year high schooler who's lived a sheltered life. Her partner is Plotmon
    Takumi Hiiragi- A cool 3rd year high school student who carefully decides (judges) things. His partner is Dorumon.

More info on ReArise soon no doubt.

Thanks to IxLOVExDigiMon for the V-Jump images.

Thanks to shin for translations.

Update- A few additional images thanks to Gematsu.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up is clean art of Erismon from the key art, along with a look at his in game model.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we get two screenshots of him in game.

Update- The ReArise Twitter has added a clean image of Agumon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition they put up a short description of this version of Agumon:
    A Digimon who has a bit of a carefree side to it. It became friends with Erismon after fighting alongside it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lol, I thought he'd look like Sonic the Hedgehog, so I'm completly thrown off.

Wow. this more than what i was expecting form a mobile game. I was already a little shocked there were two protags. I mean ,sure, one will be "you" essentially. But a whole cast. WIth Partners even! It's like the DIgimon story series on PSP, but with more clothes!

I like Keito, glasses for life man. No glasses, no life~

It'lll even have an opening. That's so intriguing! I hope it's something that's more interesting than Linkz was...

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

that... honestly doesn't look bad. I was expecting much worse for whatever reason, so it's nice to see Erismon is cool enough.

But with a name like Erismon, well, I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of influence from the goddess Eris of Greek mythology.

so much details!! erismon look nice having using his thorns to attack is a little generic but i'm ok with it
    i'm a little disappointed he isn't the main partner mon but having a dorumon from the begining will be nice
    about the gameplay it looks similer to 1 of the fanmade digimon games i saw some people playing i never played that game tho
    i wonder why keramon is yellow? is he infected with something? when i first saw him i thought he will turn into normal keramon when the battle will begin but look like i was wrong

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It seems to have something to do with that Spiral thing mentioned before.
    Last edited by TMS; 02-20-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    It's like the DIgimon story series on PSP, but with more clothes!
    LOL XD Very glad there are more clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    Wow. this more than what i was expecting form a mobile game. I was already a little shocked there were two protags. I mean ,sure, one will be "you" essentially. But a whole cast. WIth Partners even!
    Yeah, this is looking very in-depth for a mobile game. I absolutely love that there are characters with their own partners. It's always really neat to see various Digimon associated with different characters. Makes them feel less pigeonholed as whoever we first saw them paired with.

Final note: I LOVE THE KEY ART! Sincerely hope this game gets released to the rest of the world too.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    that... honestly doesn't look bad. I was expecting much worse for whatever reason, so it's nice to see Erismon is cool enough.

But with a name like Erismon, well, I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of influence from the goddess Eris of Greek mythology.
    I think it cames from hedgehog in spanish. Erizo
    https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erinaceinae

Added the song title and pre-order link for the CD.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Erismon's attack is Lightning Fur.
    so he using a lightning attack i didn't expected that but a spiky mon using lightning is kind of generic as well
    since we now knows how he looks like and have his name i wonder when we will see details of the rest of his line?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast