With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ReArise Updates- Key Art, OP Info, Character Profiles, New Digimon's Name

Added a few more images of Erismon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Added a few more images of Erismon.
    ohhh he looks so cute in the pictures and he seems to like vegetables (makes sense since he is an hedgehog) or they just showing only vegetables and i just assuming stuff
    and now that we have a closer look on his gameplay image it seems like you could battle in a library i wonder if the symbol on the wall means anything?
    Last edited by shaikgb; 02-20-2018 at 08:49 PM.

I come from the net
    Look like this game is mixed of Cyber Sleuth and Soul Chaser.

Erizmon or Erismon? Lightning... Hmm nah just was thinking of Aegiomon but he is goat and this new digimon is hedgehog.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Look like this game is mixed of Cyber Sleuth and Soul Chaser.

Erizmon or Erismon? Lightning... Hmm nah just was thinking of Aegiomon but he is goat and this new digimon is hedgehog.
    Funny you mention that, since Aegiomon is one of Elecmon's adult levels, who is also present in the game.

I come from the net
    Yeah lol but obviously, knowing this game will use Linkz/Cyber Sleuth models so Elecmon's evo will use Leomon again.

I just realized Erizmon's eyes are bright teal instead of the usual blue color and his unique claws; red ones and thumbs! I guess it makes him very unique. I know Agumon have it but it's all colored same.

Erismon looks great! Hope this gets localized.

Aw, Erismon looks so adorable, I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.

Erismon is adorable! Like, dang, I might have a nes favorite child level Digimon here!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    The key art is wonderful, Erismon looks neat, the story promising and the characters interesting...I'm totally in the hype train!! 😊

Ain't got no mojo... CrimsonMarvel's Avatar
    Add CrimsonMarvel on DeviantArt
    Looks interesting, still kinda confused on what this game is supposed to be.
    Like the character designs, seem interesting.
    Erismon looks cool, BUT is he a fast boi rolling around at the speed of sound?
    I got none of the mojo's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast