With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Pendulum Update- Rudomon's Perfect

20th Pendulum Update- Rudomon's Perfect

An update from V-Jump on the 20th Pendulum!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Rudomon's perfect is named RaijiRudomon.

He looks impressive, and he appears to have changed his theme again...

A few more images..

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to IxLOVExDigiMon for the images.

If you are interested in getting the 20th Anniversary Pendulum you can find a ton of details, including how to pre-order, here.

Thanks to shin for translations (both me and shin are still looking over his name.)

Update- Changed the Digimon's name to RaijiRudomon after talking to garm, but we still aren't 100% sure at the moment, since there are 3 possibly root words to go off of without even spending much time thinking about it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I'm thinking RaijiLudomon, myself. That yellow ball there looks rather electrical.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

The gold makes him feel a bit too similar to Zubamon's line, to be honest.

Oooooh! Yellow and blue! My favorite color combo! What a cool Digimon. I definitely approve! I'll be excited to see its stats.

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    LighziRudomon? Where'd you get that?

Also interesting that it went from ice to electricity. Really hoping we'll see its shield mode like we did with TheiaLudomon cause I'm curious of how it'll look with this one.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 02-20-2018 at 08:21 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

i really like this design it looks great both shape and colors i can't wait to see what he evolves into

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    This lad likes to randomly change colours

I didn't expect the design to get almost completely mechanical so soon but this is still nice. Interesting that they went for something a bit sleeker for the perfect form. Both Ludomon and Tialudomon still had somewhat compact and bulky designs but with this one we get something seemingly more mobility focused with more spread out armor pieces with larger gaps in-between, some kind of boosters at the back etc.
    The color transition is not exactly surprising at all. Tialudomon had some small but nevertheless prominent yellow spots on his design. The question remains... what kind of color will the Ultimate have? Maybe something red/orange for the finale (and not just because I'm a fan of those colors in general)?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    LighziRudomon? Where'd you get that?

Also interesting that it went from ice to electricity. Really hoping we'll see its shield mode like we did with TheiaLudomon cause I'm curious of how it'll look with this one.
    His element has changed again, this time to a lightning/electrical themed one.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital
    uh well, the more design revealed for Ludomon's further form, the less I like it. Seriously, it just became bigger mecha with bigger claws that becomes more similar to miragegaogamon and with that edgy posture, the face that only consist eyes, and typical bipedal armored knight / mecha digimon body, it's boring. Watanabe-san had disappointed me enough with this. I can expect its ultimate form becomes bigger mecha with bigger claws with some more edgy things. It also directly becomes Durandamon's twin. Bleh
    Last edited by DATS24; 02-20-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast