With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 20th Pendulum Update- Rudomon's Perfect

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This one looks a lot like a fusion between Enteremon and Blitzmon..I kinda like it!! 😉 Still my very favourite is definietely armorless Ludomon 😊 At this rate anyways, this line is easily gonna be one of the wierdest ones ala Dracumon's line (which I adore) or Tailmon's Holydramon line.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Wow, this evoline is just all over the place. I don't know how to feel.

Changed the name to RaijiRudomon in the news for now.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    I dug the Military Green Armoured Bear look so much, that I was a little thrown when we got the Champion stage. But if they are all gonna be varied within the line, then that's good too. His perfect does look cool, and it'll be nice to see them start showcasing the transforming aspect some more.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Also interesting that there's kanji on the claw armour, where Rudomon has crosses painted and TheiraRudomon had a QR code. Neat that there's another recurring theme.
    Interesting, its babies form count too? Baby I have nothing but Baby II's shield seem to have some kind of star emblem.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Why? Its previous forms are both basic medieval shields and it the only overtly military thing it has is its armor. It has absolutely no relation to Raidenmon at all and it was foolish to assume otherwise based solely on Ludomon's armor.
    yeah, but from being armored mutant into an another edgy mecha is ridiculous direction. I know that its evolutions are being designed to be drastically different from initial form. But I expected more with Ludomon, it ended being typical nowadays mecha / edgy armored bipedal digimon or some kiwami Appmon like Globemon, Charismon, etc, now with claws more ripped off from miragegaogamon. Seeing 2 legend arms ended up being like almost same thing is boring. It didn't change much from TheiaLudomon anw, just being gold and being less wolfy.

Ain't got no mojo...
    This is so disgusting, it's the same thing that I've been seeing in the last few years, when i see rudomon i hope he would digivolve in a beast with shields and he we are one more time, in front of another mecha/knight digimon.... this is so fking disgusting... watanabe pls stop making digimons... leave that job to someone with more creativity.
    My favourite digimon is Mushroomon, im a fan of plant and insect digimons... i like too mammal digimons but i dont see nothing except more and more mecha/knights and this is killing the franchise for me.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I don't think I love it or anything, but it's fun to see a line with such varied forms. I loved Zudomon's random evos in Cyber Sleuth (Phantomon, Garmmon, etch) so if he shows up in the next game it'd be great to see him mixed in with everything else. I think they'll definitely grow on me.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMushroom View Post
    This is so disgusting, it's the same thing that I've been seeing in the last few years, when i see rudomon i hope he would digivolve in a beast with shields and he we are one more time, in front of another mecha/knight digimon.... this is so fking disgusting... watanabe pls stop making digimons... leave that job to someone with more creativity.
    My favourite digimon is Mushroomon, im a fan of plant and insect digimons... i like too mammal digimons but i dont see nothing except more and more mecha/knights and this is killing the franchise for me.
    I think you're overreacting, and we literally have a new mammal today too. Check the ReArise thread.
    Last edited by flintlock; 02-21-2018 at 08:47 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Have to admit not really a big fan of Ludomonís adult and definitely not a fan of his perfect. Loved his baby I, baby II, and child states though.

I hope his mega/ultimate is closer to the wild side shown in Ludomonís child form and less like an appmon (perfect form).

I come from the net
    ? That RajiRudomon is now "official" name? Okay Poor Rajinmon lol

I don't think RajiRudomon look very Appmon. Look at those normal legs.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast