With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Pendulum Update- Rudomon's Perfect

Maybe like Risildmon? (like RISIng ライジング + shieLD シールド)

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    uh well, the more design revealed for Ludomon's further form, the less I like it. Seriously, it just became bigger mecha with bigger claws that becomes more similar to miragegaogamon and with that edgy posture, the face that only consist eyes, and typical bipedal armored knight / mecha digimon body, it's boring. Watanabe-san had disappointed me enough with this. I can expect its ultimate form becomes bigger mecha with bigger claws with some more edgy things. It also directly becomes Durandamon's twin. Bleh
    Yeah, this line sucks for me.

I like Zubamon sans his Mega (the Mega is overdeisgned)

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    uh well, the more design revealed for Ludomon's further form, the less I like it. Seriously, it just became bigger mecha with bigger claws that becomes more similar to miragegaogamon and with that edgy posture, the face that only consist eyes, and typical bipedal armored knight / mecha digimon body, it's boring. Watanabe-san had disappointed me enough with this. I can expect its ultimate form becomes bigger mecha with bigger claws with some more edgy things. It also directly becomes Durandamon's twin. Bleh
    Yeah, this line sucks for me. I like Zubamon sans his Mega (the Mega is overdeisgned)
    I expect something more like Raidenmon from Ludomon's evo but with shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    what kind of color will the Ultimate have? Maybe something red/orange for the finale (and not just because I'm a fan of those colors in general)?
    well raijiludomon has a little red inside of the things that are firing from his back so red is very possible and if not red then i would say black or white since he it seems the only colors on his body that still weren't main colors for 1 of his evolution line forms

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Yeah, this line sucks for me. I like Zubamon sans his Mega (the Mega is overdeisgned)
    I expect something more like Raidenmon from Ludomon's evo but with shields.
    Why? Its previous forms are both basic medieval shields and it the only overtly military thing it has is its armor. It has absolutely no relation to Raidenmon at all and it was foolish to assume otherwise based solely on Ludomon's armor.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 02-20-2018 at 09:48 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Adult form was Garbo. Good to see Perfect is well-designed.

Expecting Flame Shield for Ultimate, as that's the only traditional JRPG element left.

I come from the net
    He does look like it's a Shield version of Durandamon but at Perfect level. Heh Rudomon's evo line is just like Tailmon's whole line lol so random in changing color and appearance.

Gotta admit this form is way better without Wolf thing.

Its name is... LighziRudomon or RaijiRudomon? Damn I thought only certain god/goddess in their mon could be one single species. So what the Hades?

Digging the design; it's strange when you consider the starting point, but I also like that they change themes several times. I'm hoping his final coloring ends up being more yellow than gold.

I do like how this evolution line has a certain degree of roughness to all of its forms. Iím not sure I like the change to such a sleek looking form for a Digimon with a shield motif though.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I like this a lot.

I'm getting a vaguely Omegamon-ish vibe from the shoulder shields. Also interesting that there's kanji on the claw armour, where Rudomon has crosses painted and TheiraRudomon had a QR code. Neat that there's another recurring theme.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast