With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NX and Sistermon DLC Packs for Hacker's Memory available in US

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceFox View Post
    "Sadly" implying that toning down the sexualization of female coded digimon is a problem. :P If you ask me the people behind the design of digimon need a year long ice shower.
    The censoring had nothing to do with sexualisation - it had to do with the fact that Sistermon Noir was very clearly a nun.

Ciel is just a recolour of Noir - the huge cleavage window that Noir Awakened has is also something Ciel has.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceFox View Post
    "Sadly" implying that toning down the sexualization of female coded digimon is a problem. :P If you ask me the people behind the design of digimon need a year long ice shower.
    Half the roster is big titty mon

and any censorship is bad

Ahh I see. Though I don't know what they think they're censoring, they're all clearly nuts. Coloring the habit pink or blue doesn't make it any less glaringly obvious they're playing on the 'sexy nun' fetish. Though the pink one is more lolicon styled nun.

I have no problem with censorship if it helps female characters look a little less ridiculous. Digimon has a disgustingly bad habit of making female appearing digimon all boobs, butts, and cameltoe. Heck, they had to give minervamon a sexy alter ego because she just wasn't fappable enough as a lolicon snake girl.
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago. Almost a decade! Dang.

I come from the net
    Hey... You forgot Mastemon and Hudiemon. Just be grateful lol

Ah yes, yin-yang boobie armor and young girl into sexy butterfly spoiler mon.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't hate sexy women. I'm ace but I find girls pretty and have a girlfriend so it's not like I'm a "MEN ARE GROSS AND EVERYTHING THEY LIKE IS BAD" type of feminist, I just... really get tired of so much boobie sometimes. xD
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago. Almost a decade! Dang.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Reminder: The alternative was to keep both Sistermon exclusive to Japan.

And do not think for a god damn second that Bamco wouldn't consider that as an option cause western Monster Hunter players didn't get the Pirate J equipment or Aladdin's Wand until Generations because of licensing issues and those are far less potentially controversial then Sistermon.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 02-17-2018 at 08:11 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    Well even if you say that, same posts and comments will repeat endlessly almost every day. Honestly I got tired of it already. Good thing I can just ignore and got used to it...

I prefer Minervamon over Mervamon for her pure strength.

Curiously, are there any mentions in the japanese twitter or other websites about Ciel? I'd like to know.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Reminder: The alternative was to keep both Sistermon exclusive to Japan.

And do not think for god damn second that Bamco wouldn't consider that as an option cause western Monster Hunter players didn't get the Pirate J equipment or Aladdin's Wand until Generations because of licensing issues and those are far less potentially controversial then Sistermon.
    I'm thinking we'd still get them in Europe in fairness. The EU branch seems to act independently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Well even if you say that, same posts and comments will repeat endlessly almost every day. Honestly I got tired of it already. Good thing I can just ignore and got used to it...

I prefer Minervamon over Mervamon for her pure strength.

Curiously, are there any mentions in the japanese twitter or other websites about Ciel? I'd like to know.
    Habu tweeted saying the US branch forced the censorship so they used it to make a new Mon. So Ciel is canon

I come from the net
    ? Habu?

I see. That's all?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    For right now, yes.

And I wouldn't count on EU getting Sistermon if Bamco decided to keep them Japan exclusive. Again the licensed gear I noted earlier was dummied out for both US and EU and that had been going on since at least the third generation and probably longer than that.

Generations was the first MH game released internationally to let you get the Shonen Jump stuff or the anime inspired gear, prior to that we had the Tenebra and the Clockwork instead of the Tessaiga and Clima-Tact respectively.

If Bamco didn't want the west to have Sistermon, we would not get them.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 02-17-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast