With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Preview of Tamers Blu-ray Disc Art

Preview of Tamers Blu-ray Disc Art

Another preview of the Tamers Blu-ray box!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With roughly a month and a half to go the preview this time is a photo of the Blu-ray's themselves!

The photo shows off us what the labels on the disc will look like.

Similar to the Adventure and 02 sets, it uses the character art from the box itself on each disc, themed by character. Rather than showing a zoom in on the eyes of the Digimon for the larger portion of the disc, this time they design the rest of the label off each character's D-Ark, which is a fantastic touch for Tamers.

The show logo with Impmon and Culumon from the box spine, along with clean disc and episode numbers really has each disc looking great.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are available for the Digimon Tamers Blu-ray box. It will be available April 3rd, 2018 for 53,800 yen. Early versions of the box will include the new Tamers audio drama.

The first link is a CDJapan is an affiliate link that helps the site.
    Digimon Tamers BD-Box
    Digimon Tamers BD-Box Amazon Edition (includes F4 size (8.27 x 12.99 inches) fine board.)

We hope to do a breakdown of this release like we do for many media releases. If you are able to, donating or joining our Patreon can be a big help.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Really cool. Kenta's is a bit more purple than it should be but I guess they didn't want it to clash with suzies. Also makes me wish Ai and Mako got a disk but I guess they're not important enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasPSI View Post
    Really cool. Kenta's is a bit more purple than it should be but I guess they didn't want it to clash with suzies. Also makes me wish Ai and Mako got a disk but I guess they're not important enough.
    I wouldn't be sure about those colors quite yet, as they appear desaturated and not quite right. May be a side effect of the photo, or they might be labels that aren't of the final print/color quality.

But I also wouldn't be shocked if his color was tweaked based on the reason you gave.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.