With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Revealed for Special Digi-Eggs in Silver Blue 20th Anniversary Pendulum

New Digimon Revealed for Special Digi-Eggs in Silver Blue 20th Anniversary Pendulum

Another Pendulum update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In the newest weekly update Bandai reveals more of the new Digimon being added to the Pendulum 20th!

This time they are covering some of the Digimon that will show up in special digi-eggs in the Silver Blue Pendulum.

They've shown off and teased a few of the special digi-egg Digimon in previous updates, but this time it's all about them.

Special digi-eggs appear when you achieve certain conditions, such as a specific number of victories in battle or the number of Digimon registered to your album.

The first they are showing today is Lopmon! And he evolves into Cherubimon! (Image up above.) They had teased him a bit by showing the other two of the Three Great Angels previously. Even before that they had mentioned he would appear in a special digi-egg back when we first got detailed information of the 20th Pendulums.

They also point out that with this addition it's possible to train all 3 Digimon that defend the kernel of the Digital World.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have Ryudamon. They mention how he's a prototype Digimon, but don't reveal anything about who he evolves into (although in this case we can probably guess.) Ryudamon had also been shown off going back to the same announcement as Lopmon.

The last two Digimon are a great surprise!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

V-mon! Best known as the partner of Daisuke in Digimon Adventure 02, V-mon has always been a very popular Digimon and his inclusion here will make for a digi-egg many people will want to get.

And he evolves into XV-mon, just like in 02!

While V-mon and XV-mon are the last Digimon they show off for now, they do tease about how Digimon Pendulum is known for having Jogress evolution and they'll have more to say about XV-mon and Jogress in the future (their exact phrasing is suggesting they were going to talk about XV-mon and Jogress 'right now' and then they simply say look forward to hearing about it in the future.)

They also mention there will be more special digieggs than those shown today, including some from the previous Virus Busters update.

They only showed Digimon from 3 special digieggs today, but that all 3 feature Digimon who are fan favorites should make a lot of people happy.

Next week will be a preview of the special digi-eggs from the Silver Black version of the 20th Pendulum.

If you are interested in getting the 20th Anniversary Pendulum you can find a ton of details, including how to pre-order, here.

Previous weekly 20th Pendulum updates have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers

Update- A tweet from Bandai shows 19 of the Digimon that will be obtainable via special digi-eggs in the Silver Blue 20th Pendulum.

The full list of what they show is:
    Cocomon
    Chicomon
    Fufumon
    Chocomon
    Chibimon
    Kyokyomon
    Lopmon
    V-mon
    Ryudamon
    Turuiemon
    V-dramon
    XV-mon
    Ginryumon
    Andiramon
    AeroV-dramon
    Hisyaryumon
    Cherubimon (Virtue)
    UlforceV-dramon
    Ouryumon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Veemon! awesome!
    to contrast with the previous Nightmare soldier sprites, I am a fan of these new sprites!

Is it confirmed that all Lopmon, Ryudamon, and Veemon comes from different special digi egg?
    if it does, then I suspect each line will just consist of a single line, like V-pet 20th special egg.

so for next week, I bet we are getting Terriermon -SaintGargomon, Meicrackmon, and Wormmon/Stingmon

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    Is it confirmed that all Lopmon, Ryudamon, and Veemon comes from different special digi egg?
    if it does, then I suspect each line will just consist of a single line, like V-pet 20th special egg.
    Unless I'm mistaken they don't 'clearly' say that, but I'd assume it'll work that way, same as the 20th V-Pet.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Who are the other 2 Great Angels?

And who do we think Ryudamon evolves to?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by AhBeng View Post
    Who are the other 2 Great Angels?

And who do we think Ryudamon evolves to?
    Ophanimon, Seraphimon and Cherubimon are the usual 3 great angels

Also standard Ryudamon line I would imagine.

Junior Commander
    Do you all think we might actually get an ultimate/perfect for XVmon that leads to that UlforceVdramon, that was previously revealed?

Would be cool if there was a split: standard > Ulforce and jogress > Imperialdramon.

I also like the idea of Banchostingmon and GranKuwagamon showing up too.

RogueX4 I'm not expecting it. Its a vpet so they usually do random evolutions to match the old release, like ExTyrannomon>Puppetmon. Ulforce will probably just evolve from what's already in there if he's not in a special egg.

I'm hoping we get new fusions ala Alter S and GraceNovamon though. I mean come on Saint Galgomon and Cherubimon would be perfect, and its hinted at Alphamon Owryuken and Paildramon with this update.
    Last edited by flintlock; 02-16-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Veemon and XV-mon! Dream come true!

UlforceVdramon will most likely evolve from AeroVdramon..

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by diginut View Post
    Veemon and XV-mon! Dream come true!

UlforceVdramon will most likely evolve from AeroVdramon..
    Think they will add new Digimon to the original ver X.0 or X.5 line ups?

They havenít mentioned it in any of the interviews or updates. Other than adding new eggs and a potential ver 0.5, with Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and I imagine a third. Since all X.5ís had three new Digimon replacing three old ones.

It happened to the Vpet but thatís because they really needed to add ultimate/megas.
    Last edited by RogueX4; 02-16-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post

Think they will add new Digimon to the original ver X.0 or X.5 line ups?

They havenít mentioned it in any of the interviews or updates. Other than adding new eggs and a potential ver 0.5, with Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and I imagine a third. Since all X.5ís had three new Digimon replacing three old ones.

It happened to the Vpet but thatís because they really needed to add ultimate/megas.

From what I could gather from their twitter account, UlforceVdramon will be added to Wind Guardians for a total of 24 digimon (.0 and .5 versions combined), while Seraphimon and Ophanimon will be added to Virus Busters for a total of 21.

No new digimon for the rest of the versions.
    Last edited by diginut; 02-17-2018 at 12:47 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast