With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Blu-ray/DVD Cover & Pre-Orders!

tri. Part 6 Blu-ray/DVD Cover & Pre-Orders!

The last cover!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The artwork for the Blu-ray and DVD release of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 is a really gorgeous and striking piece of art. It features all the kids and Digimon on the train car in the real world!

The basic info for the Blu-ray and DVD release are roughly what we expect for tri.

A transparent sleeve with an Uki Atsuya drawn cover in digipak style packaging for it's initial production run.

As physical bonuses they will include 8 pages of line notes and a 16 page booklet.

On disc bonus features have not been announced yet.

It will swap to normal Blu-ray and DVD style cases with an insert and no longer include the booklet once these sell out.

The DVD will be 7,000 yen and the Blu-ray will be 8,000 yen and be available June 2nd.

The Amazon bonus this time will be a box to hold all 6 of the initial production run digipaks.

tri. Part 6 is currently available to pre-order. Update- Added CDJapan affiliate links for the non-Amazon versions.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD (Amazon Version)

In addition to the tri. Part 6 details above, those who order the prior parts of tri. on home video beginning March 1st at various retailers will receive a clear file.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The clear file will feature the tri. Part 6 cover art and be available at a number of stores: Toei Store, Yodobashi Camera, HMV, Koshin Electric, Animate, Kinokuniya Shoten, Tower Records, WonderGOO, and Sofmap.

For many of the shops it will be specific physical locations (but a few online shops are included.) Exact locations for each chain (for those who might be visiting Japan in the timeframe) can be found here.

Animate will also have it's own promotion.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

If all 6 parts of tri. are bought from Animate, you get this fantastic piece of new art. And it's actually printed on canvas to make it an even nicer bonus.

Not all 6 parts have to be bought at the same time (so previous purchases are eligible), they simply have to be on the same Animate account. In addition all 6 must be the same format (no mixing and matching Blu-rays and DVDs.)

Update- Updated the clear file promotion details.
    Update- Added the Animate promtion details.
    Update- Added CDJapan links.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

It's so amazing.

Hikari and pata going ayeeeeeeee. Meiko next to mimi, a a cute ship moment. Jou happy, goma winking. Meiko happy. Yama looking tsuntsun. Meiko happy.

...i can't believe it's the final one. I'll get the Amazon ver this time to get the spread. It's been quite a ride ....

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

AM I SEEING THIS? is hikari holding hands with takeru?!

Omygod I'm crying, this is so beautiful, everyone looks so happy and and the suffering is finally over omg

MY MIMATO HEART IS BEATING SO STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    Hikari and pata going ayeeeeeeee.
    That's the first thing I saw, too. Hilarious.

For once, I actually want the Amazon Version's bonus item. Just put in my pre-order for the blu-ray with the box to hold all six.

Hard to believe it's almost over. Part one honestly feels like it came out a couple months ago.
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Well new avatar didn't take long lol. Nor did my new phone wallpaper XD

They all look so happy.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    So this is the final confirmation that Meiko and Meicoomon are the actual protagonists of Digimon Tri. (as if the confirmation was necessary xD). I truly think one of the few things I'm enjoying about Tri. so far is that it is mainly told from a feminine point of view, something really unusual in Digimon. And my kitty Meicoomon/Rasielmon indeed :3

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by shiramomo View Post
    It's real. It isn't pretty noticeable at first.

However, if you look closely, they seem to be holding hands
    Last edited by Kon; 02-15-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Well this just proves that I don't want to see the last movie... Maybe I'll erase all of tri. out of my memory and pretend it never happened (wouldn't actually be that hard lol). I for real hate Meiko and I was hoping that she wouldn't be on this cover.
    日本語できなければ、それをやめよう。

Quote Originally Posted by shiramomo View Post
    No his hand is on the bus it is just drawn werid but her hands are nowhere near his just zooming to clarify

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast