With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon World Story: RealizeD

Ain't got no mojo...

Digimon World Story: RealizeD

Hello, welcome to my roleplaying game called Digimon World Story: RealizeD. You can create your own character and your partner Digimon as well making your Digimon's own Digivolution line. Creating Fanmade Digimon is okay though. There are two groups of Tamers called themselves The Burning Fang led by Commander Yuuto and The Freezing Moon led by Commander Julie. This story take place in the future where humans and Digimon are live. However, there's a mysterious virus outbreak cause the Digimon to gone berserk. In order to destroy the virus, the two groups (both became rivals) manage to block the virus out of the way. Yuuto and Julie tasks the Tamers to investigate the virus outbreak.

Character Creation
    • Character Name:
    • Weight:
    • Appearance:
    • Personality:
    • Backstory:
    • Digimon Partner (This will be your main Digimon Partner, but it will not take :
    • Digimon Party (You have 6 slots of your party, three main Digimon and three Backup Digimon):
    • Digimon Bank (If you capture the Digimon if you already have six Digimon, I'll sent the Digimon to Digimon Bank):
    • DigiFarm (You can take care with your Digimon in the DigiFarm):
      • ​Foods (You will start with 500 Foods before I give you some 300 Foods each days):
      • Training Items (The Training Items are the important items that you can train Digimon, but cost Stress):

• Note:

Digimon Partner
    • Digimon Name:
    • Personality:
    • Backstory:
    • Digivolution Line (You can choose your partner Digimon's own Digivolution line; however, if your partner Digimon dies, it will turned into DigiEgg; you can select nine types of DigiEggs): Fresh -> In-Training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega -> Ultra
      • Digivolution Types
        • ​Normal Digivolution: An regular Digivolution that make your Digimon digivolve into Fresh to Mega.
        • Dark Digivolution: An forbidden Digivolution that make your Digimon Dark Digivolve, but it cause your Digimon goes berserk.
        • Armor Digivolution: An ancient Digivolution which allows any Digimon to Armor Digivolve into Armor Level.
        • DNA Digivolution: An Digivolution that make two Digimon to DNA Digivolve.
        • Burst Digivolution: An special Digivolution which allows only Mega Digimon to undergoes Burst Mode.
        • Ultra Digivolution: An new and extremely rare type of Digivolution that make your Digimon to Ultra Digivolve into Ultra Level Digimon.
        • DigiFuse: Similar to DNA Digivolution, but the Digimon become the Units to combine with the core Unit (one Digimon) to become stronger form.

• ​DigiEgg Types
        • ​Normal DigiEgg: The white-colored DigiEgg which it will hatch into any Fresh Digimon.
        • ​Dragon/Dinosaur DigiEgg: The crimson-colored DigiEgg with the dragon scales which it will hatch Dragon or Dinosaur Fresh Digimon.
        • Aquan/Fish DigiEgg: The aquablue-colored DigiEgg with water markings which it will hatch into Aquan or Fish Fresh Digimon.
        • Plant/Insect DigiEgg: The limegreen-colored DigiEgg with the grassy markings which it will hatch into Plant or Insect Fresh Digimon.
        • Mineral/Machine DigiEgg: The silver-colored DigiEgg with the gear markings which it will hatch into Mineral or Machine Fresh Digimon.
        • Animal/Mutant DigiEgg: The orange-colored DigiEgg with the beast footprints which it will hatch into Animal or Mutant Fresh Digimon.
        • Bird/Angel DigiEgg: The cyan-colored DigiEgg with the cloud markings which it will hatch into Bird or Angel Fresh Digimon.
        • Undead/Demon DigiEgg: The violet-colored DigiEgg with the skull mark which it will hatch into Undead or Demon Fresh Digimon.
        • Unidentified DigiEgg: The black-colored DigiEgg which it will hatch into Unidentified Fresh Digimon.

• Note:

There are nine locations that the virus outbreak come from.

• Sunken Sewer: The nasty sewer where the Aquan, Machine and Mutant Digimon are.
    • Tropical Woods: The tropical island where the Plant, Insect and Animal Digimon are.
    • Desert Pyramid: The pyramid where every Mineral Digimon are.
    • Frozen Ocean: The glacier ocean where the Aquan and Fish Digimon are.
    • Fossil Volcano: The volcano fills with fossilized dragons and dinosaurs where the Dragon and Dinosaur Digimon are.
    • Cemetery Zone: The cemetery fills with tombstones where the Undead and Demon Digimon are.
    • Sky Clouds: The moving clouds where the Bird and Angel Digimon are.
    • Chrom's Mine: The unknown site of mine where every Unidentified Digimon are.
    • ???: The mysterious location that the virus outbreak occurred. This location can be unlocked by becoming the Platinum Tamer.

These Quests can help you on your journey and you can set the difficulty. Do not worry about it, you can quit your old Quest and start the new Quest. Urgent Quest cannot be quit and part of the main storyline, it will automatically set the difficulty.

Quest:
    • Quest Name:
    • Urgent Quest Name:
    • Quest Info:
    • Quest Difficulty (Easy/Intermediate/Hard):
    • Quest Reward:

You can buy the items at the shop and cost bits.

Shop

• Items:
    • Equipment:
    Last edited by Dharakjoo; 02-16-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... rsccooperinc's Avatar
    Add rsccooperinc on DeviantArt
    Cool! I'll join. I'm going to try out a new character. I'll post the major details now and I'll add more tomorrow at the office when I have more time.

Character Creation

• Character Name: Tosh Brandt
    • Height: 5'10" / 177.8 cm
    • Weight: 175 lb / 79.4 kg
    • Appearance: Light skin with green eyes. Wears a white t-shirt under a yellow and black flannel shirt, with dark khaki pants torn at the left side of the left knee. His brown hair is fairly short on the side, but the long hair on the top is pulled back loosely in a ponytail. Wears transition lenses that aren't great at darkening but lighten fairly fast.
    • Personality: A fairly quiet individual, whose Digimon often talks more than him. He has a hopeful soul and easily sees the good in situations, which can contradict his partners skepticism.
    • Backstory: ...
    • Digimon Partner: Kunemon
    • Note:

Digimon Partner

• Digimon Name: Kunemon
    • Gender: Male(unless we're going with Digimon don't have gender)
    • Appearance: Basic Kunemon appearance(see below)
    • It is a small yellow caterpillar with black lightning shaped stripes, blue mandibles, a pair of long antennae, twelve legs with blue claws on the front six, and a long stinger on the end of its abdomen.
    • Personality: A fast-talking Digimon that is often skeptical and sarcastic, without many caring words. He shows affection through teasing, though it doesn't come across very well. He usually notices the bad side of things first, which helps balance his partner's occasional naivete.
    • Digivolution Line: Minomon->Kunemon->Flymon->...
    • Note:

I'll add some more later on
    Last edited by rsccooperinc; 02-16-2018 at 07:40 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by rsccooperinc View Post
    Cool! I'll join. I'm going to try out a new character. I'll post the major details now and I'll add more tomorrow at the office when I have more time.

Character Creation

• Character Name: Abner Blake
    • Height: 5'10" / 177.8 cm
    • Weight: 175 lb / 79.4 kg
    • Appearance: Light skin with dark blue-grey eyes. Wears a gray t-shirt under a blue and black flannel shirt, with dark khaki pants torn at the left side of the left knee. His brown hair is fairly short on the side, but the long hair on the top is pulled back loosely in a ponytail.
    • Backstory: He was born in England, but he grew up in Pennsylvania until high school, then he moved back to England with his family. This hurt several of his important friendships even though he tried to keep up with them over the internet. This caused a lot of resentment towards his family even though he had had a good relationship with them prior to this. He eventually started acting out only a few months later and ended up being sent to a juvenile disciplinary program for the summer because of his actions ...tbc
    • Digimon Partner: Tsukaimon
    • Note:

Digimon Partner

• Digimon Name: Tsukaimon
    • Gender: Male(unless we're going with Digimon don't have gender)
    • Appearance: Basic Tsukaimon appearance(see below)
    • Tsukaimon is a small flying creature resembling a guinea pig (Cavia porcellus) with light gold eyes, bat-like wings which could possibly be its ears, and a short, stubby tail. Its underside is a pale white color, while its back and head are purple.
    • Digivolution Line: Pagumon->Tsukaimon->Devidramon->(Should I reveal this or leave it a mystery?)
    • Note:

I'll add some more later on
    (Digivolution Line): Leave it in mystery.

Ain't got no mojo... rsccooperinc's Avatar
    Add rsccooperinc on DeviantArt
    Does this all take place in the Digital World like Dawn/Dusk or is it a mix of Real World/Digital World like Adventure?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by rsccooperinc View Post
    Does this all take place in the Digital World like Dawn/Dusk or is it a mix of Real World/Digital World like Adventure?
    It does take place in the Digital World like Dawn/Dusk.

You can roleplay the Digital World. I'll play a roles as Yuuto or Julie. If you encounters the enemy Digimon, you have to start the battle. If you win the battle, you earned the bits. If you want to capture Digimon, you can use Digivice to capture it but 50% chance to capture otherwise you fail to capture it. When you begin your Quest, I starts as a Boss Digimon or Ally Digimon who giving to you. You can choose the locations freely.

Encountering Enemy Digimon

• In-Training - Easy
    • Rookie - Easy
    • Champion - Intermediate
    • Ultimate - Intermediate
    • Mega - Hard

I would like to do so with one of my oc's.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Okay sure.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Merged the threads since you hadn't actually started the RP and it was still part of the discussion. A RP thread should not be made until you are ready to start and give your players something to work with.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oh, sorry about it.