With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Super Xros Wars Red questions

Ain't got no mojo...

Super Xros Wars Red questions

I recently got Super Xros Wars Red and noticed that some digimon are unavailable via fusion. I am wondering how to increase max level of these digimon so I can get the fusions that use them. For example Butenmon requires Buraimon, Birdramon and Cockatrimon. The latter 2 aren't available via fusion as far as I'm aware so how do I get their levels beyond 19?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I played the game long ago, but if I recall correctly, you have to Jogress Up them so the new resulting Digimon can increase its level further. E.g. your Buraimon can only get till level 19; you have to get the DigiMelody of many Digimon that you will use as a fuel to do the Jogress Up, which is basically a Power Up (I did this mainly in the first of two maps of the game); this way, you materialize this Digimon and use them in order to Jogress Up Buraimon. Your new Buraimon will probably be able to get till level 30 and so forth. Keep in mind that in order to Jogress Up a Digimon it's highly recommendable that this Digimon is as its highest level, same as when you evolve/de-evolve in Digimon Story.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I played the game long ago, but if I recall correctly, you have to Jogress Up them so the new resulting Digimon can increase its level further. E.g. your Buraimon can only get till level 19; you have to get the DigiMelody of many Digimon that you will use as a fuel to do the Jogress Up, which is basically a Power Up (I did this mainly in the first of two maps of the game); this way, you materialize this Digimon and use them in order to Jogress Up Buraimon. Your new Buraimon will probably be able to get till level 30 and so forth. Keep in mind that in order to Jogress Up a Digimon it's highly recommendable that this Digimon is as its highest level, same as when you evolve/de-evolve in Digimon Story.
    Buraimon i got from Digifusing, but Cockatrimon and Birdramon from what I have seen of Garmmon's list can't be fused for. Only available through Digimelody. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to get them higher. My Buraimon already meets the requirements being at level 26, and having an attack of 106.

Those who aren't available via digifusion can only be gotten from digimelodies, and yes, you need to jogress up so they can go past their stage's traditional max level. This game is really similar to Digimon World 2 in that you'd need to sacrifice a lot of digimon for fodders.