With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Hacker's Memory Apocalymon Update Has Been Released

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I love how huge Apocalymon makes Motimon look.

Also speaking of size and Shakamon, he's sitting over the sun. So yeah he's huge.

I love that Jimiken quest for explaining how overworld Digimon are smaller than normal, especially for Apocalymon which always look funny in 3D games. Not that they even needed to explain it but just think of all the times you actually are inside a building with huge Digimon. There's no way they added that just for one random hacker to do it when you've been doing it the entire game.
    Last edited by flintlock; 02-14-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Also speaking of size and Shakamon, he's sitting over the sun. So yeah he's huge.
    Where was it confirmed to be the sun? Because until it is, it could just be some some sun-like energy ball of arbitrary size like the one on Apollomon's back which is also obviously evoking the sun without making him sun sized.

I come from the net
    Thanks for the screenshot. I thought there were two separate models of Apoclaymon: Battle and Walking/Feeding animation. But it turned out it's not. I'm glad.

Well the official art of Shakamon is hard to judge. It could be Shakamon watching over, creates super heated sun-like energy attack or sitting on sun-like energy like...Floating?

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Where was it confirmed to be the sun? Because until it is, it could just be some some sun-like energy ball of arbitrary size like the one on Apollomon's back which is also obviously evoking the sun without making him sun sized.

You're right but I was just having fun.

If he can hold anything in his hand I feel like the star he's sitting on is there to evoke a massive planetary size, artistically speaking.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345