With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Apocalymon Update Has Been Released

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Looool I didn't see that coming!! I must admit that his 3D Model and Special Attack animation look particularly gorgeous. On a side note, Ophanimon: Falldown Mode has been released today in Digimon Links. Wonder if there's still a chance of her eventually coming to Hacker's Memory too.
    Links having exclusive models is kinda annoying tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    So Apocalymon somehow got a hold of the Cybertronian ability to change size.
    I mean, the Ultra version you can get of Arcadaimon as a partner isn't the size of a skyscraper lol

Also there's a Mushroomon boss fight and that fucker was like 10 times bigger than the partner Mushroomon I was like what the fuck
    its because the mc is compacting their data to make it easier to move around with them, at least thats as far as its explained in the mission where you and jimmyken fight a fan with varudurumon
    who explains this neat fact

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Looool I didn't see that coming!! I must admit that his 3D Model and Special Attack animation look particularly gorgeous. On a side note, Ophanimon: Falldown Mode has been released today in Digimon Links. Wonder if there's still a chance of her eventually coming to Hacker's Memory too.
    Links having exclusive models is kinda annoying tbh

I mean, the Ultra version you can get of Arcadaimon as a partner isn't the size of a skyscraper lol

Also there's a Mushroomon boss fight and that fucker was like 10 times bigger than the partner Mushroomon I was like what the fuck
    its because the mc is compacting their data to make it easier to move around with them, at least thats as far as its explained in the mission where you and jimmyken fight a fan with varudurumon
    who explains this neat fact
    Actually yeah I do remember that random guy saying he made his bird smaller so it could fit in the building or whatever. Good new head canon

I got a picture of that giant Mushroomon actually (or it's normal sized lol)

Last edited by Muur; 02-13-2018 at 05:48 PM.

I come from the net
    ? We only can get Apoclaymon as a partner though raising one of Dark Masters with insane ABI. No DLC boss version of Apoclaymon like that GranLocomon at Cyber Sleuth DLC sadly.

Its evo requirement really surprised me it is actually not jogress evolution but at least any Dark Master members can go evolve into him without sacrificing others.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Does anyone have the exact quote of this line?
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Not ps4 have a screenshot thing like ps vita? :x, also i wish apocaly was a boss DLC for unlock it but well... hopefully they keep adding more digis as dlc, need Gumdramon and Damemon.

Does anyone have the exact quote of this line?
    I don't have an exact line but Jimiken is sad about always losing in Digimon, then hires Keisuke to "cheer him up", so he takes him to some fans. One of the fans has a Varudoramon and then says "is this the inspiration for your humming bird(?) song?" and then JK says yes, then whipsers to Keisuke that it's not and says he didnt wanna disappoint a fan. The fan also says he shrunk down his bird so that he could take it into buildings. Then you an JK fight it cuz JK wanted a win. He wins, is happy and pays you (With his autogrpah lol)

It was probably just one instance of a random guy hacking his bird to be smaller though

I probably will try to get Apocolymon, but it depends if I can get the ABI up. I use most of my ABI for getting Alphamon so I can get the Ouryuken mode.

I am also glad Shakamon is not in the game. She can hold any Digimon in the palm of her hand. She made a Digimon like Apocolymon looks like a midget.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I probably will try to get Apocolymon, but it depends if I can get the ABI up. I use most of my ABI for getting Alphamon so I can get the Ouryuken mode.

I am also glad Shakamon is not in the game. She can hold any Digimon in the palm of her hand. She made a Digimon like Apocolymon looks like a midget.

What do you mean using most of your ABI lol? you don't "use" it, you get it for going up and down. So the easiest way would just be to go Megadramon-Machinedramon-Choasdramon and back a few times till you have 120

I come from the net
    Imagine Shakamon actually caught GraceNovamon in the hand.

Next update is something I wish for GranLocomon's DLC attack in this game :/

What do you mean using most of your ABI lol? you don't "use" it, you get it for going up and down. So the easiest way would just be to go Megadramon-Machinedramon-Choasdramon and back a few times till you have 120
    I mean exciting meat. The meat that gives out both ABI and CAM.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast