With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Apocalymon Update Has Been Released

So Darkness Zone does 444 fixed damage? That doesn’t seem that good for his requirements...

This is what I was waiting for! I was just going to start it this weekend. Oh dis gon b gud.

I come from the net
    Evolved from my second Mugendramon. Disappointed at its special attack that only deals 444 damage but I think it's somewhat better than Mastemon's Chaos Degrade. If only her special attack got updated to deal 4 times of 25% HP damage due to its effect to the whole HP of the foe's instead of the damage rate itself....

I can't wait to support it to get new update for new digimon if there are any news now.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It should've been a piercing move really but I guess 444 damage on all foes is good for Eater fights, especially when you fight 4+ of them at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    I still have missing numbers because they haven't put up the Dukemon and Alphamon NX dlc in the US shop still. >.<
    I honestly think they just forgot or something, but it is driving me CRAZY.

So how are the proportions on Apocalymon? I imagine he isn't too insanely large but does that mean he has a super tiny body?

I come from the net
    Way smaller than any Childs but they managed to make him look great in just perfect details on the humanoid form when he executes its special attack.
    I think I need some confirmation on how much details they put on Apoclaymon's walking and eating animation for the tiny body since I have mid sized TV....

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    I still have missing numbers because they haven't put up the Dukemon and Alphamon NX dlc in the US shop still. >.<

So how are the proportions on Apocalymon? I imagine he isn't too insanely large but does that mean he has a super tiny body?

He seems fine to me.

Also he puts his hats in interesting place lol

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post

He seems fine to me.

Also he puts his hats in interesting place lol
    Looool I didn't see that coming!! I must admit that his 3D Model and Special Attack animation look particularly gorgeous. On a side note, Ophanimon: Falldown Mode has been released today in Digimon Links. Wonder if there's still a chance of her eventually coming to Hacker's Memory too.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    So Apocalymon somehow got a hold of the Cybertronian ability to change size.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Looool I didn't see that coming!! I must admit that his 3D Model and Special Attack animation look particularly gorgeous. On a side note, Ophanimon: Falldown Mode has been released today in Digimon Links. Wonder if there's still a chance of her eventually coming to Hacker's Memory too.
    Links having exclusive models is kinda annoying tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    So Apocalymon somehow got a hold of the Cybertronian ability to change size.
    I mean, the Ultra version you can get of Arcadaimon as a partner isn't the size of a skyscraper lol

Also there's a Mushroomon boss fight and that fucker was like 10 times bigger than the partner Mushroomon I was like what the fuck

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast