With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Apocalymon Update Has Been Released

I still have missing numbers because they haven't put up the Dukemon and Alphamon NX dlc in the US shop still. >.<

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    I still have missing numbers because they haven't put up the Dukemon and Alphamon NX dlc in the US shop still. >.<
    Lol true. But aren't they the final two numbers? At least you technically don't have missing numbers if they're 340 and 341 lol. I recall seeing Gallantmon NX in the final slot when I looked.

Nah, one of them is numbered right in-front of or in the middle of the others. I would check again, but I already turned the game off because I need to get to sleep now.

I wonder when they will add the DLCs also i keep playing turtle speed everyone finished and i am still chapter 10 lul

I can see them adding Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX when they decide to make the rest of the Royal Knights, NX forms. I do love to see Sleipmon NX and how it moves around.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Nah, one of them is numbered right in-front of or in the middle of the others. I would check again, but I already turned the game off because I need to get to sleep now.
    Ah lol. That's mean of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I can see them adding Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX when they decide to make the rest of the Royal Knights, NX forms. I do love to see Sleipmon NX and how it moves around.
    It's weird you in USA don't have them. We've had them since day one in Europe.

I don't think they'll add more NX to HM but I guess we'll see lol. The next RK NX could be pre order in the next game
    Last edited by Muur; 02-13-2018 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Ah lol. That's mean of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    It's weird you in USA don't have them. We've had them since day one in Europe.

I don't think they'll add more NX to HM but I guess we'll see lol. The next RK NX could be pre order in the next game
    We got the Omnimon, Crusadermon and Leopardmon NX here in the USA. The Alphamon and Gallantmon has not been release here yet.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

You're not missing much anyway, like the other three they're 6 memory with terrible stats

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    You're not missing much anyway, like the other three they're 6 memory with terrible stats
    At this point it's the principle of the thing....like Noir vs Ciel.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

I come from the net
    Amazing model! Sweet details. This time Apoclaymon actually look so much better since the 2D and 3D of it in old games looks too cramped making it unable to show the humanoid figure.... Just big ball lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast