With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is the strongest digimon?

Ain't got no mojo...

what is the strongest digimon?

I haven't chased digimon since season 3。Is Omegamon still be the strongest digimon?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    There is no strongest Digimon. A Digimon is however strong the plot or game system needs it to be.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I'm going digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    But there are many Digimon who are stronger than Omnimon within the null canon.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Imperialdramon is the Strongest One Of All™

Joking aside, TMS hit the nail on the head.

Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel Add Xadhoom on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by exe127 View Post
    I haven't chased digimon since season 3。Is Omegamon still be the strongest digimon?
    The question is fundamentally impossible to answer. It ignores many of the variables, such as individual stats, type advantages, power-levels-ignoring techniques, and whatever else there is to consider.

I'm going digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    But if we're going by face value Grace Novamon is like a living galaxy or something. ZeedMilleniummon is pretty crazy too.

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Don’t forget Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode, possible the DigiXros of everyone in the Digital World.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    But if we're going by face value Grace Novamon is like a living galaxy or something. ZeedMilleniummon is pretty crazy too.
    I put Shakamon and Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode in the group too. Shakamon can hold any Digimon in her hand and do not do damage, but her attacks is to calm a Digimon down. Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode is a Digivolution of every Digimon in the Digital World. In Xros, Bagramon and his army was not in the Digital World but in the real world, so that is something to consider.
    Last edited by Ryudamon; 02-13-2018 at 05:47 AM.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode. It's every Digimon in existence except 2 combined (Three if you count SkullKnightmon and AxeKnightmon as separate)

Man, you picked the worst question possible, since they started adding new ones, and different universes make it impossible to determine that. As you might remember the digimon from Tamers were stronger than their Adventure-verse counterparts, later they got it even messier, but Xross Wars killed the series for now at least for me, IMHO the worst sacrilege over digimon is Xross Wars.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast