With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what is the strongest digimon?

Ain't got no mojo... Pizza Splitter's Avatar
    All I really get from the feat threads/Vs things for Digimon is that it really depends. Especially since the new games seem to keep having “threat to the multiverse” sorts of final bosses. Also varies on individual species, Next Order omegamon (people usually give that as the canon protagonist partner in Vs places) should be waaaay stronger then the adventure one going off of scaling from beating/fighting (I really need to beat that game to make sure which it was) Alter B or whatever it was called. And there’s the difference between frontier and XW Lucemon as usual.
    But people usually just say Zeed or X7SM in my experience. But as TMS said it’s mostly plot at this point as to how strong one is. There’s little consistency between different Digimon universes.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    theoretical the Seven Great Demon Lords could be the strongest, each time they get slain the guy who defeats them gets their digimon partner taken away (from Cyber Sleuth) and even if they get defeated they reform aslong as there is sin in either the real or digital world (from Another Mission) and finally each time they get slain all their other counterparts in the other multiverses get stronger (also from Cyber Sleuth) and well there are infinite universes so theoretical infinite power.

generally though Shoutmon X7 SM and ZeedMilleniumon are regarded as the strongest digimon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by dgmn View Post
    As you might remember the digimon from Tamers were stronger than their Adventure-verse counterparts
    based on what? if anything, Crimson merely equals Omnimon. Then we have five Megas (WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Magnadramon, Seraphimon and Imperialdramon/Figther/Paladin) vs 5 Megas(Beelzemon, Gallantmon, MegaGargomon, Sakuyamon and Justimon). MarineAngemon doesn't cause damage, so not counting her.

and then if we add Tri, there's even more Megas

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    the guy who defeats them gets their digimon partner taken away (from Cyber Sleuth)
    Which doesn't seem to be true since nothing happened to our guys from killing them all lol
    Last edited by Muur; 02-13-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... CrimsonMarvel's Avatar
    Add CrimsonMarvel on DeviantArt
    Isn't Gaiamon (not the appmon version) supposed to be the strongest Digimon? Isn't that why we haven't seen him but only heard of him?
    I got none of the mojo's

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMarvel View Post
    Isn't Gaiamon (not the appmon version) supposed to be the strongest Digimon? Isn't that why we haven't seen him but only heard of him?
    No. The reason we’ve never seen him is because he was mentioned by a Digimon in a video game whose only appearance was in that video game.

Theoretically, though, yes, I imagine he’d be about equal with X7F

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Gaiamon has never actually existed. It's only a theoretical Digimon.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    It's also a digimon that would use the actual entire physical human earth as a material, so it probably will not be appearing in anything ever, since it would kind of destroy the world.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It could absorb Mars instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    It could absorb Mars instead.
    Then it would literally make no sense for it to be called Gaiamon anymore... plus Mars is only half as big as earth and has only 11% of its mass so it would probably not even be close to enough.

And in general just how can people claim that something is super strong when we don't even know how it works and what it looks like... for all we know Gaiamon's physical body could include weakspots offsetting whatever physical power it has or various other important details. (and it's not that merely planetary energy would be that big of a deal by now)

Depends on your definition of "Strongest"
    Zeedmilleniumon can make it so you never existed. I find that to be a pretty powerful ability
    Omegamon X has the code of the digital world written on his sword and can pretty much re-write digital code including going as far as deleting the entire digital world once. That's not bad
    Shoutmon X7 Superior mode is the digi-xross of every digimon ever. However that doesn't necissarily mean he's super strong, but we can assume.
    Ultimate Chaosmon is literally an error that isn't suppose to exist. His mear existance threatens the digital world so much the digital world itself tries to erase it whenever it's created. He's incapable of containing his own power and therefore digimon who are child and lower literally die when exposed to his presence. Also it's stated his power can defeat digimon stronger than him.
    GraceNovamon is the universe and contains all of the energy of a big bang instide him... So that's a thing

There are many more digimon who either have laughably worded attacks or descriptions that can make them extremely overpowered, but I'd be here all day if I noted all of them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast