With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fan Pitches

Ain't got no mojo... CrimsonMarvel's Avatar
    Add CrimsonMarvel on DeviantArt

Fan Pitches

Pitches for a Digimon product you would like to see.

I would like to see a joined 01 and 02 cast Series. Give the 02 kids some good character development, Aside from ken (and a little bit Iori?) most got left behind in that department.

Or a game that takes place after cyber sleuth where most of the cast from the previous games take on a more "digidestined" kind of role and it actually takes place in the digital world and a few arcs in the real world.

But those are just the things I would like to see, can't wait to read your ideas!

Edit: They don't have to be short anymore, I can't stick to my own rules
    Last edited by CrimsonMarvel; 02-12-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    I got none of the mojo's

Ain't got no mojo... Sapphire Luna's Avatar
    Visit Sapphire Luna's Youtube Channel Add Sapphire Luna on DeviantArt
    I'd like a sequel to Frontier but I am very biased...

Apart from that, I'd like a game that is based on the anime and includes the kids from all seasons in one way or another. Maybe you pick any of the goggle boys as your main character and then you fight the other kids, with the goggle boy of that season as the boss?

Interesting! Makes me think of games like rumble arena. Very cool.
    I got none of the mojo's

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    A Series broken up into Four 12 Episode chunks, each taking place in a different Universe, which leads into a couple of 40 minute OVAs where the characters cross over during a crisis, maybe having Mirei as the middleman between the dimensions.

It'd be a nice way to have some tighter Digimon Seasons each with their own stories, characters and Digimon gimmicks, while still having a good quantity of episodes presented in a structure that showcases the inter-dimensional aspect of the franchise.

The Chunks can be completely new, or maybe continuations of previous series (Data Squad, Appmon), or a game tie-in (a Cyber Sleuth Series about Kyoko becoming Alphamon, or a -Next 0rder- Series about Mameo on File Island battling the Demon Lords etc) or a mix of all.

Game wise, I'd like a Platinum Games style Digimon Hack'n'Slash. Shoutmon battling to become the King of Digital World, Omnimon on a mission from Yggdrasil across the land, The Three Muskateers battling the Banchos. Anything really. It would be to cool see different Digimion expressed in the Action Game genre, and how they'd incorporate Digivolution into the Gameplay/Boss Battles etc.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Love your anime pitch! Would be cool as something like an ??th anniversary anime.

I love games like Metal Gear Rising so if your game is anything close to that I'm in.
    I got none of the mojo's

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Digimon MMO that is actually good, base system the same but with no p2w(maybe monthly pay stytem?), better costumes including not only self made but also characters from all the seasons, chooseable digivice from all seasons and games.
    actual PVP (maybe players can choose between Lightfang and Night Claw). actual skills outside of signatures, active and passives and each mon being under a different class like Tank, Mage ect. with the protagonist having his own class and abilities too (for example: Tamer-Biomerge) generally better post-game and bigger maps.

Better costumes are definitely something I'm missing from DMO, The pvp aspect with choosing between LF and NC is really cool. I remember playing DMO for a little while and then I became bored of it.

How about an adventure 02 reboot? Or an entire adventure reboot?

Adventure reboot (taking place in 2012):
    It's taking place in more modern times, redesigning the characters (only a little bit but make them more individual than in tri). I would also have them be in their early teens years that they are still relatable to younger audiences but that their older fans can still relate a little bit, but that's also just because I personally prefer older characters. Follow the general storyline of adventure but maybe adding some new Digimon as villains, and maybe change the evolution line for the partner Digimon (Blitzgreymon etc.) however they can't stray too far from the originals with that. Only Taichi & Yamato get mega's (and maybe Sora? I want her to be a more important character, but it's fine either way). Also, buff up the Ultimate level Digimon because I think it's kinda ridiculous that 7 ultimates can't defeat Myotismon. Of course the file island arc first, not a lot of changes here except for the altered digivolution lines. The same goes for the Etemon arc, but I want to introduce the Sovereigns during this arc and give more background on the very first DigiDestined. Myotismon arc and Taichi visiting the real world, Myotismon has corrupted the four sovereigns and plans to invade the real world with them. Because the sovereigns aren't there to hold back the dark masters they can escape and take over the digital world. Beef up the dark masters A LOT, they just faced the sovereigns and I think the dark masters aren't on the same level. Apocalymon etc. and at the end they show a glimpse of what's to come with 02 (show a young Ken and Ryu traveling through the digital world?).

Adventure 02 reboot (taking place 2016):
    And then after that the 02 reboot. I think I would still use Ken as the Digimon Kaiser, but I'm also playing with the idea of the Digimon Kaiser being his brother and Ken himself trying to acquire power from the dark ocean to fight him. Flesh out Daisuke/Iori/Miyako waaaaay more, give them the same treatment with the character designs and partner Digimon evolution lines. Have the Dark Ocean play a bigger role. I was thinking about the original adventure kids (minus Takeru and Hikari) being stuck there (spin-off?) and the 02 kids have to free them, but before they can free them they have to defeat the Kaiser. And then they fight their way to the other DigiDestined and fight Dagomon. Small 5~ episode arc of Ken's adventures with Ryu (maybe have Ryu appear later?) to introduce the dark spore, after that the demon lords play a big role. Because the demon lords are so strong and have an army of Digimon the original kids become more useful, this is also where the original kids that don't have Ultimate levels get them. Also introducing Omegamon (Alter-S) & 02 kids Ultimates. And then after that a more beefed up version of the Oikawa Arc (stronger digimon etc.), and instead of BlackWarGreymon it's BlackVictoryGreymon. Really want to give BlackVictoryGreymon a partner but his sacrifice is also cool, a partner for him would probably be a former delinquent or maybe an extremely happy character that would have a convo with him like Agumon did. Also because of the scene where he was protecting a flower, it could be a young character. Eh...the final battle...I'm open for suggestions. And no epilogue because that just limits people imagination if there would ever be a Tri.

Well sorry for that wall of text, I wanted to keep it short but ended up going on and on.
    Last edited by TMS; 02-12-2018 at 01:14 PM.
    I got none of the mojo's

I like a season where we see the X-antibody Digimon and their tamers fighting to help the Olympus 12. Also means that they need to add a few more X-antibody carriers. There are only three lines that we have that goes from baby 1 to ultimate, and which they are the Dorumon, Ryudamon and FanBeemon lines. Dracumon do not have a baby form, so adding a baby 1 and baby 2 forms for him will work. It gives the 2 groups that been under value to have time to shine.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

X-antibody digimon barely get any spotlight so giving them a season would be great, the Olympus 12 are also in need of some big spotlight so that works out.
    I got none of the mojo's

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    CrimsonMarvel, I merged your posts. Please avoid double posting in future.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast