With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fan Pitches

Nice ideas, Crimson's reboot looks promising, but pointless after they ruined it with dragging out the plot in tri.

I come from the net
    I've had quite a lot of ideas. One, if fully fleshed out with a huge TXT of a series. Not sure if anyone wants to read all that. I've worked on it ever since before Savers.

The other ideas are a lot less finished but they're good ideas.

One involving the Bancho Digimon. Involving a bunch of bancho like kids (mostly little Masarus from Savers) and a swordsman kid for Ogremon/Titanmon.
    Then there's the Captain Planet idea of a team of DDs from all over the world which the board has helped with the first time I thought it up.
    I've also tried to think of an Olympus Digimon idea.

Of course then there's my own OCs from the various seasons though in Savers there was a much larger team of them. Once I find the TXT file of these smaller idea, I'll post them if anyone wants.

A three way crossover movie between Tamers, Frontier and Appmon where Takato, Takuya and Haru being summoned into another digital world to fight against a massive threat that end with the fusion of Dukemon, EmperorGreymon and Globemon into Gracemon ala Ultraman Saga.
    Last edited by salman332; 02-13-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... CrimsonMarvel's Avatar
    Add CrimsonMarvel on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Drac0rex View Post
    A new digimon series that takes some of the best attributes from the past, but combines it with actual networking and cyber security concepts for educating kids, teens, and adults on computers! There is a lot of opportunity in the Digimon franchise to teach people about technology in a fun and engaging way without being a preachy educational piece. Keep the best things about the show up to this point (characters, action, digimon of course) and just enhance! I wouldn't be in the profession I am without Digimon, and it could be an even better doorway for so many coming generations!

Really cool that digimon led you to do the work you do now.

Quote Originally Posted by dgmn View Post
    Nice ideas, Crimson's reboot looks promising, but pointless after they ruined it with dragging out the plot in tri.

Thanks! Personally I really hope they do a reboot because I wasn't a big fan of appmon and tri.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    I've had quite a lot of ideas. One, if fully fleshed out with a huge TXT of a series. Not sure if anyone wants to read all that. I've worked on it ever since before Savers.

The other ideas are a lot less finished but they're good ideas.

One involving the Bancho Digimon. Involving a bunch of bancho like kids (mostly little Masarus from Savers) and a swordsman kid for Ogremon/Titanmon.
    Then there's the Captain Planet idea of a team of DDs from all over the world which the board has helped with the first time I thought it up.
    I've also tried to think of an Olympus Digimon idea.

Of course then there's my own OCs from the various seasons though in Savers there was a much larger team of them. Once I find the TXT file of these smaller idea, I'll post them if anyone wants.

Hey man I'm all up for reading big texts of ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    A three way crossover movie between Tamers, Frontier and Appmon where Takato, Takuya and Haru being summoned into another digital world to fight against a massive threat that end with the fusion of Dukemon, EmperorGreymon and Globemon into Gracemon ala Ultraman Saga.

Sounds cool, both 3 series have a big fanbase (expecially Tamers) I think it would be really popular.
    I got none of the mojo's

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned before, so allow me to put this on the table.

An anime based on V-Tamer crossovers included to give it a complete feel
    Last edited by XDragon; 02-14-2018 at 08:16 AM.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMarvel View Post
    OK, would you like those PM'd?

And here's the other two.

Bancho "Force"?
    Wrist worn frequently activated like Masaru.
    Bancho of different regions.
    Fights team of Darkdramon, Lotusmon, Grandis Kuwagamon, Boltmon led by PrinceMamemon. Also Titanmon and human but he defects.
    Leormon-leomon-grappleomon-bancho leomon lead
    Hagurumon-Thunderballmon-Mamemon-Bancho Mamemon young kid
    Palmon-Togemon-Lilymon-Bancho Lilymon girl
    Wormmon-Stingmon-Jewelbeemon-Bancho Stingmon rival
    Gottsumon-Golemon-Volcamon-Bancho Golemon smart kid
    Goblinmon-Ogremon-?-Titanmon extra kid, Kendo master. Digivice on sword hand.
    As you can see, I didn't know what to use or id I should use Digitamamon for the Ultimate for Titanmon. I thought a little kid Masaru would be fun to see. Plus a tiny kid with a Bancho coat trying to act tough, Bancho in glasses that knows where to hit, a big tough guy in a huge coat, and basically a Sukeban, or girl bancho. With a Yoyo. Like what Yoshino from Savers was supposed to be I heard once. Then you'd have a very serious guy with a Bouken, one of those wooden swords.

Hey, we could do the Captain Planet route and have a character from each area: White guy from NA, Someone from SA, a Russian or Latino, someone from an Asian country (obviously Japanese), African American from Africa, and lastly, an Australian or islander from Australia/one of the many islands. (like maybe, a Kiwi)
    With an appropriate Digimon for each; NA Dino/Lizard Latino/Russian bug, Aussie/Islander Aquatic, SA bird, African beast and Asian machine.

English guy Kotemon-Gladimon-Knightmon-Craniummon
    And there's the 2nd idea exactly what I said all those years ago. Also there is if we didn't get the White guy from the US, we'd get him from Europe and he'd be very British.

Ain't got no mojo... CrimsonMarvel's Avatar
    Add CrimsonMarvel on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMarvel View Post
    OK, would you like those PM'd?
    Sure send them through pm's man I would love to read them!
    I got none of the mojo's

I come from the net
    OK sure. I'll send them soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123