With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Long Time Lurker!

Follow Drac0rex On Twitter

Wink Long Time Lurker!

Hey guys! I've been lurking around here for YEARS and figured it was finally time to tag in!

I'm a life-long digimon fan of the show, games, and virtual pets. I've followed With the Will for a long time to help keep up with my vpet collection, and with the new pendulum and last year's vpet on order I figured I might as well join and get to know some of you

Professionally I work in cyber security (or information security if you want to be less sci-fi) and Digimon was actually one of my first introductions as a kid to the concept of the "digital world" I now apply daily! Technically my job title is Penetration Tester, or Ethical Hacker, as I spend my days performing aggressive security evaluations for clients. As hobbies I like to play RPG video games, raise a collection of real-life reptiles, write, and draw, though whether I am good at any of those has yet to be seen

In my vpet collection I have a Digimon Mini, a Japanese V1 IC Digivice, a D-Cyber (literally the worst one besides my American IC Digivice), a Pendulum Progress Dragons Roar, and an Ultimate Genome Accelerator. I'll be getting in my 20th Anniversary Vpet (Alphamon Black YEAH YEAH!) in a couple of weeks, and preordered a black 20th Anniversary pendulum I'm so glad that digimon is still going strong after all these amazing years! My plans are to kit-bash my American IC digivice with a microcontroller to make a "hackmon", so that I can program it to have a sprite and gameplay for my digimon of choice... Keramon and his line! **Totally not because he's a hacking digimon**

Hit me up with you want to chat!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Hey, welcome to the forum!
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Ain't got no mojo... rsccooperinc's Avatar
    Add rsccooperinc on DeviantArt
    Love your choice of avatar! Finally got my Armageddemon in Hacker's Memory today and I was ecstatic because I've been training my starter up to it since the game came out

Follow Drac0rex On Twitter
    That's awesome! I'm a sucker for the keramon line (though I like shoving Cyberdramon in as the Ultimate ). How is Hacker's Memory? I'm so tempted to play but I'm not too big on JRPGs

Ain't got no mojo... rsccooperinc's Avatar
    Add rsccooperinc on DeviantArt
    It depends on how much energy you are ready to expend on training compared to the actual story of the game. It's basically half visual novel and half Digimon World. I absolutely love it but I would recommend playing the original Cyber Sleuth first if you haven't already.

Nice avatar, Armageddemon design was always so cool to me somehow