With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Images of Digivolving Spirits Dukemon on Display

Good Images of Digivolving Spirits Dukemon on Display

It's always fun to see more from Digivolving Spirits.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We first found out about, and got a look at, Digivolving Spirits Dukemon at a Tamashii Nations event late last year.

Unfortunately there weren't really good photos taken of the prototype on display at the time, but we finally have some good shots from a new event.

The detail on Digivolving Spirits figures continues to impress with Dukemon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Dukemon figure will also be Guilmon, who makes up Dukemon's cape. It appears a bit more shellformer-like than Dorumon does as Alphamon's cape, at least based on what we can see so far.

One notable thing is this figure will be the first Digivolving Spirits figure that had a prior evolution figure, but takes no inspiration from that prior toy. They had said after WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon they didn't plan to do the figures in a way that would purposely seem like the old figures and they've certainly done as they've said here.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure looks completely different than the old figure and makes for an impressive looking Dukemon figure.

Hopefully we get to see Guilmon soon, and after seeing the Alphamon figure as Dorumon, it'll be disappointing if Guilmon isn't impressive also.

And if you want to order or pre-order other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And while we have a teaser for #05 Alphamon, no pre-order details just yet...

Thanks to Figsoku for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Yeah, definitely different than the old Guilmon -> Gallantmon figure. Shellformer Guilmon is an odd concept, but they've knocked it out of the park so far.

This gives me hope for a new beelzemon figure

I come from the net
    This looks alright. Sometimes, shellformers are needed. As long as they're almost all Shellformer. Like those two mentioned once before in a different toy topic.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    Love it. I NEED them to finish the Adventure Digimon though. I gotta have the complete collection. It will be a sight to behold.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Wow thatís impressive for a transforming toy. I mean the War Greymon one was good, the Metal Garurumon and AngeWomon ones were about as decent as could be demanded, but this one and even more so the Diavolomon one actually look good as straight-up figures, aside from the bits on the backs where the shells have to go. Aside from the cape, this could pass as just a good straight-up Dukemon figure, albeit with very stylised proportions.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I've got Diaboromon on pre-order on FromJapan.

These figures will always have the Child Digimon on the back and although it looks silly it's the best that they can do. Fortunately I don't need to look at the back and hopefully the cape can be posed a bit.

While very similar to the Alphamon evolving Figure, I have to say that Dukemon gates away with the cape transformation far better than the former. Mostly because Alphamon always looked a bit off with a purple cape when it should be (but couldn't have been) white and blue while Guilmon's red fits very well as Dukemon's cape. Dukemon's Guilmon parts also don't seem to stick out as prominently as Dorumon's but that might just be the lighting in those photos that mostly have the cape area covered in shadow.
    Let's see how long it will take for some photos of the Guilmon transformation....
    Last edited by Theigno; 02-13-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    We need a Digivolving Spirits Belphemon Rage Mode figure ASAP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast