With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Second tri. Part 6 Trailer!

Second tri. Part 6 Trailer!

Time for another tri. Part 6 trailer

If the embed doesn't work here is a link.

This is the second trailer for tri. Part 6 overall, and the first trailer that is a bit longer.

There are a few potential spoilers in it, but the main thing they show in it Toei is showing off in press stuff, so I will go ahead and say here... we do see an evolution for Tailmon. I'll let you watch the trailer to find out who it is.

It's nice to get a new trailer.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Our Future comes out on May 5th. It will also be in US theaters dubbed in English on September 20th and tickets are available now.

Spoiler tags aren't needed to discuss anything that shows up in the trailer.

The firs trailer can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Devimon? Holydramon!? What the hell is this? I'm so disappointed...I only hope Rasielmon will eventually appear too! There's something happening with the Digivice of Meiko, like if the helix on screen had been fragmented or alike.

By the way that Daigo covered in blood is so creepy...(shivers)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Devimon? Holydramon!? What the hell is this? I'm so disappointed...I only hope Rasielmon will eventually appear too! There's something happening with the Digivice of Meiko, like if the helix on screen had been fragmented or alike.

By the way that Daigo covered in blood is so creepy...(shivers)
    Holydramon has been in the toys for the 15th anniversary digivices since the beginning with the "anime" evolutions. Hopefully it's not like The last 5 minutMi
    Noctis - 23 - They/Them
    And Gatchmon is my son!

Looks like the odds of Daigo ending up dead have gone up a decent amount (I wonder if that blood will get censored again).
    I didn't expect to see Devimon (although he is just a very common sign of evil in general) and if it were to turn out that part of tri's plot was Devimon's doing all along (90% sure that's not the case though) it would be an interesting play on a returning villain who isn't Vamdemon (not counting MetalSeadramon and Mugendramon since they has basically zero of their original personalities).
    And that Tailmon evolution... surprising to some maybe? As surprising as a choice between only 2 realistic options can actually get (although you could argue that the last part somewhat evened out the odds).
    The sky looks abnormal throughout the trailer and I'm imagining that this would have something to do with Ordinemon's effect on the world or something. But the thing about that ios that we have both night and day scenes with that effect in the sky and I sure as hell hope that they won't pull the old "yeah it's a super strong evil being but it will just sit around in the sky for a few hours waiting until you're ready" routine. At least for the first part of the movie could do with some uninterrupted high tension payoffs following the very rapid escalation in the last few minutes of part 5.
    They are still not showing Taichi but after the poster reveal he is basically guaranteed to show up so I wonder if they are just teasing or maybe there could be more to it. I mean it's unlikely but it's possible that Taichi is legitimately dead for the time being and eventually gets resurrected or something.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    After all that, they actually went with Holydramon in the end! I'm not surprised or even the slightest bit disappointed, yet I'm laughing so hard.

Devimon returning is a surprise, though I guess with the Digital World having already rebooted it makes sense that he'd suddenly show up again. Assuming this is the Devimon we know and not a puppet being controlled by "Mystery Man".

Also kind of funny that they're very deliberately not showing Taichi in the trailer.

I'm hyped!

Ain't got no mojo... frankiemon827's Avatar
    hmmm...why is dark gennai in Digimon Emperor disguise again? Got a feeling that we will get answers regarding him in part 6

Takeru has yet to be seen as well

Quote Originally Posted by lvr815 View Post
    You can see him in the first 10 seconds of the trailer.

I'm curious to find out where Daigo is, as it doesn't appear to be under rocks.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I see all the Ultimate digimon... But we all know how that worked out last time. I Really hope they handle the action and the other 6 digidestine Digimon better this time. I want to see Rosemon in actual action again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lvr815 View Post
    You can see him in the first 10 seconds of the trailer.

I'm curious to find out where Daigo is, as it doesn't appear to be under rocks.
    you are right

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast